𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

When The Darkness Comes

❝It sucks, Scott. And I
know, you'd rather not
listen to your adopted sister
rant about her love life. But
I love him. And he has eyes
for my best friend.❞

❝Sister.❞

❝What?❞

❝You're my sister. Not my
adopted sister, my sister.
I'd rather hear you rant
about this, than keep it to
yourself, thinking that you
have no one to listen to
you.❞

SYNOPSIS!

SYNOPSIS!

ELAINE MCCALL was the result of a one night stand, and it was something she thought of often. She was a mistake, she was unplanned, and she hated that about herself. Her mother had given her up immediately, placing her in the hands of Melissa McCall, or rather placing the little girl on the McCall's doorstep.

Melissa was quick to take Elaine in. She felt for the little girl, and had always wanted one. So she adopted the girl, making her her official daughter. Which made her become the adopted brother of Scott McCall (even though Scott refused to see her as that, as his adopted sister that was. She was his real sister, no attachments before the word, and he made sure to constantly remind her of that because she consistently reminded him of the fact that she was adopted, and they weren't related by blood. He hated that about her, listening as she constantly doubted herself and her presence because they "weren't related by blood, and were instead related through a signature".)

The two grew up, creating a stronger bond than most siblings had. She even became friends with Scott's best friend, Stiles Stilinski, growing a strong bond with the boy. However, something that only Scott knew, was the crush that Elaine had developed on the over hyperactive boy. And boy, did she fall for him hard. However, Stiles only had eyes for Elaine's best friend, Lydia Martin. The irony was frustrating to her.

But, Elaine was selfless. She kept her little crush to herself, listening when Stiles would go on and on about his crush for Lydia. All she wanted was for him to be happy, and if Lydia brought him happiness, then so be it. But she just wished that there was a slither of a chance that maybe she could be his happiness. And Stiles just wished she knew how likely that chance was.

As danger strikes Beacon Hills, the trio are thrown into chaos. And when Elaine finds out about her brother becoming a werewolf, she becomes absolutely terrified. And she stays away. She constantly comes up with excuses to stay with Lydia or Allison, that was until she realized that Scott wasn't the only abnormal one. Because, when Elaine's real mother comes back into town, things start happening, and her mother is the only one that knows how to help her control it.

DISCLAIMER!

This story contains topics such as language, witchcraft, gore, death, violence, self doubt, as well as some other topics that may or may not trigger you! Please read at your own risk!

I do not own anything in the Teen Wolf franchise! That belongs to Jeff Davis as well as the film/movie makers! However, I do own Elaine McCall as well as her mother and their involvements in this story!

AUTHORS NOTE:

I knew that this was bound to happen sometime or another, and honestly I was debating whether or not to make this a Derek Hale fic, but Stiles deserves all of the love in the world and so this is born. I'm actually really in love with this plot and am so excited to write it. Hopefully I'll not lose interest seeing as its usually really hard for me to write for television series. Not really sure why though. My brain is just dysfunctional like that :)

ANYWAYS, literally the only reason why I decided on the name Elaine is simply because Stiles gives her a really cute nickname which is Laney and just UGH MY HEART- And only he calls her that, and everyone else either calls her El or Laine and I'm just so excited for this story and have so much plans. Also, she is going to find out about Scott really really quickly, and then be terrified of him for like several chapters before well, ya know she sucks it up and deals with it.

Please don't be a silent reader! Vote, comment, etcetera! It keeps me more motivated to write an update, especially since this is a tv show based fic, a lot of comments and opinions would be amazing! Anyways, on to the story!