𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER TWO:ALLISON ARGENT

CHAPTER TWO:
ALLISON ARGENT

THE WORDS REPEATED OVER AND over, a woman with dark hair standing there beside that of a redheaded woman and a dark skinned woman. They were all holding hands, looking in a direction that Elaine couldn't exactly see. She was standing right in front of them, her head cocking to the side as she realized they couldn't see her. But that wasn't what interested her. What took her interest were the Latin words that were falling from the three women's mouths.

"Imperium fluctus malleus. Imperium fluctus malleus. Imperium fluctus malleus. Imperium fluctus malleus." The words were repeated over and over again until a wave of shock was sent from their hands and towards something Elaine couldn't see. The woman furrowed her eyebrows, utterly confused as to what was happening, and who exactly these three women were. However, she didn't get to ask because when she blinked, the dream was gone.

Elaine opened her eyes with confusion, she sat up slowly in her bed, running a hand through her messy hair. She sat there in her bed, her brows furrowed as she stared blankly down at the blankets, trying to remember what exactly it was that she had just dreamed. A knock came on her door before it was opened, Scott popping his head in the door.

"Hey, uh. . . Lydia's outside." Scott told the female. Elaine blinked, looking up from her bed and giving her brother a small smile and the nod of her head. Scott watched the female for a moment as she looked around, almost like she didn't recognize where she was. "El, are you alright?"

"Hm?" The girl hummed, blinking once again. "Uh, yeah, I'm fine. Weird dream is all."

"You sure? You look like you have no clue where you are."

"Get out of my room so I can get ready for school, please and thanks." Elaine spoke with a sarcastic smile. Scott rose his eyebrows at the girl before doing as she asked. Elaine quickly threw on her clothes, brushed her hair and teeth and getting ready for school before she quickly ran down the steps. She ran out of the house, jumping into Lydia's car.

"Finally." The strawberry blonde scoffed, taking off before Elaine could buckle her seat belt. Elaine tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she softly sighed.

"Sorry. I didn't sleep well." Elaine mumbled.

"I can tell." Lydia mumbled. "The bags under your eyes are screaming at me." She then pointed to her bag that was placed at Elaine's feet. "I have some concealer in there, we're about the same skin tone so I believe it'll work fine." Elaine quickly grabbed Lydia's bag, pulling it on her lap as she searched through the make-up bag Lydia had inside of her purse. When she found the concealer, she quickly pulled down the sun visor, opening the mirror door so that she could see herself whilst putting the make-up on along with some of Lydia's clear gloss that she rarely used, seeing as she much rather preferred pink.

Elaine placed the make up back inside of the bag, closing the visor and bringing her hands up to her temples, running circles along them. Her eyes were closed, listening as the Latin words from her dream ran through her mind, though they were jumbled up, unclear, and it was making her brain ache. Lydia glanced towards the female, frowning slightly before looking back towards the road. "Laine, are you alright?"

"Yeah, just a headache." Elaine answered, giving the girl a small smile. They pulled up to the school, the duo getting out of the car and walking towards the school. She passed by her brother and Stiles, offering them a small smile to which Scott returned, but Stiles didn't, the boy too busy trying to gain Lydia's attention who simply ignored him like she always did. They stopped at Lydia's locker.

"Well, this is where we part ways. I have to show the new girl around." Elaine said with a huff.

"See ya."

When she saw Jackson making his way over, Elaine offered him a kind smile before making her way towards the office, crossing her arms over her chest as she patiently waited for what she was supposed to do. The principal greeted the female, telling her the girl would be outside waiting. With a soft sigh, Elaine made her way outside, the only person there being the new girl who was on the phone with someone. She was pretty, dark curls and a kind smile that seemed so innocent. Elaine was silently begging that Lydia wouldn't get to her and ruin her.

"Oh, mom, I got to go." The girl quickly said before hanging up. Elaine offered her a small smile.

"Sorry for the wait. I've been lagging all day today." Elaine apologized, giving the girl an apologetic smile.

"It's alright. No bother." The girl stood up, holding out her hand. "I'm Allison Argent."

"Elaine McCall." Elaine smiled, taking the Argent's hand. "Welcome to the school of idiots and testosterone filled boys." Allison laughed, causing the girl to smile. "So, Argent, where are you from?"

"Well, I just came from San Francisco." Allison explained as the two started towards the school. "We move around a lot. We were actually in San Francisco for more than a year, something that is very unusual for us."

"Well, Allison, Beacon Hills is most definitely not as fun as San Fran, but everyone knows everyone, it's really a laid back town with the occasional lunatic here and there." Elaine said with a smile, Allison smiled back. "Assuming you've been given your schedule. . ." Allison nodded, handing the woman the slip of paper. She smirked slightly. "Oh yay, you have a first class with my brother and his idiotic friend."

"Who's your brother and idiotic friend?" Allison questioned, smiling at the way Elaine rolled her eyes as she talked about the two of them.

"Well, Stiles is the most hyperactive human that roams this school. You can't miss him. My brother is Scott McCall. Constantly with said hyperactive boy, so he too is hard to miss." Elaine answered, sighing. She stopped right in front of Allison's first class, turning to look at the girl and smirking. "Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." The female muttered.

"That's the spirit." Elaine said, winking at the female before she knocked twice and pulled open the door. The class all turned their attention to the two females, the McCall sibling offering the teacher a smile. "Sorry to interrupt. This is Allison Argent. Be kind, and don't be annoying Stiles and Scott." She smirked in triumph when the class snickered at her calling the two out, giving the two an innocent smile as they stared at her.

She gave Allison a pat on the shoulder before whispering, "Good luck," to her before walking out of the classroom, leaving the Argent girl to fend for herself.