𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN:I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE YOU

I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE YOU

     "I'M NOT JUST LEAVING her." Stiles argued.

     "You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me." Peter told him before glancing towards the witch. "Both of you."

     "Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore." Stiles snapped. Elaine bit her lip, looking at the boy before looking down at her best friend

     "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get." Peter told him. And reluctantly, Elaine was the one to do so before the duo followed the Hale. Once they got on the road, Elaine sat in the backseat, her jaw clenched as she thought of her best friend.

      "Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a Werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful." Peter Hale spoke.

     "Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear us apart." Elaine seethed.

     "Well, actually, considering that she's a woman. . . Twice a month." Peter spoke.

     "I ought to snap your neck with that comment." Elaine growled. The wolf only smirked in amusement. They pulled up to a parking garage, getting out and walking up to a car which Peter used the keys of to get into.

     "Whose car is this?" Stiles questioned.

     "It belonged to my nurse." Peter answered.

     "What happened to your n―︎OH MY GOD!" When the trunk of the car was opened, the dead body of the nurse lay in it. Elaine placed a hand over her mouth, feeling her stomach twist at the sight of it. Peter lifted the nurses arm, removing the bag that was under it and quickly throwing it to Stiles.

     "I got better." Peter answered.

They put the bag on top of the car, getting ready to trace wherever Scott's phone was with the computer that was supposedly inside it. And Elaine was hoping it wasn't far, because she didn't know how much longer she could be with Peter without possibly killing him. Or rather, him possibly killing her at the attempt to do so.

     "Good luck getting a signal down here." Stiles sighed. That's when Peter pulled out another device, handing it to Stiles. "Oh, MiFi." Peter pulled out his computer, immediately making Stiles say, "And you're a Mac guy! Does that go for all Werewolves, or just a personal preference?"

     "Turn it on. Get connected." Peter simply ordered.

     "You know, you're really killing the whole Werewolf-mystique thing here." Stiles sighed, turning the MiFi device over. "Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them."

     "You know both of them." Peter deadpanned.

     "No, I don't." Stiles argued.

     "Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying."