𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE:YOU'RE NOT STILES

YOU'RE NOT STILES

STILES WAS MISSING―︎AGAIN. ELAINE had been staying in his room in hopes of him coming back, but there was nothing. Two days, and no one knew where he was. She softly sighed, the pain in her head now becoming nonstop. Her phone started ringing, causing her to glance at it to see it was her brother. She hummed in response.

"Hey, we're going to the hospital to see Isaac. You want us to come get you?" Scott questioned her. Elaine only hummed again, and Scott took that as a yes. The family arrived at the hospital, entering the elevator and going up to the floor Isaac was. That's when they saw Allison asleep on one of the chairs.

Scott reached out and touched her shoulder, causing the girl to shoot awake and turn her head to look at him. "Have you been here all night?"

Allison nodded. "Yeah, they won't let me see him because I'm not family. I told them he doesn't have any."

"He's got us." Melissa assured, before pulling out a card. "And I've got a key card." She glanced towards Allison before the three teenagers followed after her. She opened the doors and they entered the room where they were keeping Isaac. "Be quick."

Allison grabbed Scott's hand, causing for him to look at her before offering the girl a small nod. They walked towards Isaac, noticing the burns that went up his neck and side of his face. Elaine closed her eyes whilst Allison opened her mouth in slight surprise. "I though he'd be healing by now."

"So did I." Scott agreed. He carefully reached his free hand out, placing it on Isaac's wrist.

"Is he in pain?" Allison whispered and Scott nodded his head before he started to take Isaac's pain. He let out a sharp gasp, closing his eyes tightly as he tried to take in as much of Isaac's pain as he could.

"It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain." Scott informed her.

"Did Stiles really do this?"

"No." Elaine snapped, making Allison jump slightly at the harshness in her voice. "He didn't do this. Whatever is controlling him did this. The Stiles we know would never hurt anyone."

"Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?" Allison frowned.

"I'm working on it." Scott answered. Her head throbbed violently, causing her to wince. Scott and Allison looked at the girl before watching as she walked out of the room. Scott nodded towards Allison before following after his sister. "You okay?"

"Fine." She snapped before calming her voice. "Just a headache." He could tell it was more than that, and all he could see was the black veins and the black eyes he had only caught a glimpse of on the hospital roof. And then the words of Rebekah echoed in his head, and he had a feeling that her words were soon to come to light.