𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER EIGHTY:IT'S YOUR DESTINY

CHAPTER EIGHTY:
IT'S YOUR DESTINY

THEY THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS DEAD. And essentially, she was. As soon as Deaton had knocked Stiles out with a poison, Scott had forced himself over to his sister, and tears fell down his cheeks as he noticed her broken neck. She was out for two days, and when Melissa had been told what had happened, she had demanded to see her daughter's body. And when she saw it, she cried, only to jump when Elaine's neck snapped back in place, a gasp falling from her lips as her eyes opened to reveal pitch black that quickly faded to purple before fading to her natural blue.

It had been a spell her mother had given her. One that could only be used once. And after dying the first time, she wanted protection just incase she died a second. She just didn't realize as she sat there, hugging her mother who was sobbing and yelling at her at the same time, that that death had sent her over the edge. The nogitsune knew what he was doing when he had snapped her neck. He knew that that was the key to send her magic into the deep end. She was another pawn in his plan, and not a single person knew it.

When she had hugged her brother, he had never hugged her so tightly. He had seen her die once, and he thought he was going to lose her again. When they pulled away, Scott had been quick to tell Elaine about Stiles' plan that Scott had figure out about on his own. How he planned on placing himself into Eichen. She had been quick to jump on her brothers bike, the two speeding towards the mental health institution.

     "Why didn't you tell me?" Were Scott's first words.

     "Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Noah admitted.

     "It's only 72 hours." Stiles calmly told the siblings.

     "There's gotta be another way." Elaine shook her head, taking a step closer to Stiles, tears brimming her eyes. Stiles looked down at her, and felt nothing but pain. He knew what he had done to her.

     "This is the same place where Barrow came from." Scott backed his sister up. "The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies. You don't know everything yet."

     "I know enough." Noah stood his ground. "Nogitsunes, kitsunes, oni, or whatever they're called."

     "Wow, that's actually all surprisingly correct." Stiles hummed in surprise.

     "Scott, Elaine, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialists."

     "That doesn't mean you throw him in a mental health institution!" Elaine snapped.

     "He's not." Stiles whispered, making Elaine snap her head back towards him. "It was my decision."

     "What?" Her voice cracked.

      "Stiles, I can't help you in here." Scott tried.

     "And I can't hurt you." Stiles shot back. "Elaine, I literally killed you. If you weren't a witch, you would be dead because of me."