𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO:THE TRUTH

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO:
THE TRUTH

STILES AND ELAINE QUICKLY PULLED up at the school, jumping out and making it over to Allison and Scott. They had just gotten the call about another dead body from Lydia.

"Where is she?" Elaine quickly asked.

"Over there." Allison pointed.

Elaine quickly ran over to her best friend with Stiles following close behind her. "Lydia?"

"It's the same thing―︎same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Lydia explained to the group. "And you told me to call you if there was a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Elaine frowned.

Lydia shook her head. "Not yet."

"Not yet?' What do you mean, 'not yet?' Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles exclaimed.

"Oh, no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." Lydia pointed to him.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body!"

"Guys. . ." Scott spoke up, grabbing their attention. "I found the dead body." They turned their heads to see a police officer on the sign for the Beacon Hills school, blood covering her and the sign. Elaine placed a hand over her mouth, immediately grabbing her boyfriends hand. It was a deputy. Which meant that this situation was about to escalate a whole lot more.

It wasn't until the next morning when there were students inside of the actual school that the sheriff had started talking to people. Elaine had stayed up the entire night, no matter how much Stiles tried to comfort her to sleep. She just couldn't close her eyes without seeing it. Without seeing Heather. Or the cop. Or all of the other sacrifices. She just couldn't go to sleep with the thought that another murder was going to happen. With that being said, Elaine didn't show up to school the next morning. Instead she sat in Stiles' room all day, staring blankly ahead of her as she tried to think of something that she could do.

She was glad that she did. Because so much had happened on the one day, and she probably would've screamed. She walked up to Stiles' board, carefully messing with the red strings that ran along it and looking at everything on the board. She bit on her lip, the bodies flashing through her head. She snapped out of it when her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Aidan attacked Cora." Stiles breathed.

"What? Oh my god, is she alright?" Elaine frowned.

"She says she is. But I'm taking her home." Stiles told the girl. He paused. "Hey, Allison's calling, I'll call you right back."