𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER TWENTY:A WITCH

CHAPTER TWENTY:
A WITCH

ELAINE SAT IN HER ROOM, the leather book back in hand as she continued to read the last few pages that were left. She wondered silently to herself if maybe she should try one of the spells out. She knew that she was a witch―︎or at least she'd like to believe that her birth mother wouldn't lie to her the first time they met―︎because of the spell she accidentally yelled out in order to shut Rebekah up. And it had worked, and the teenager hadn't a clue what she was doing then, or why it just came to her so naturally. The girl glanced up when she heard the sound of Stiles' voice coming from her brother's room.

"Stiles?" She frowned. The girl having completely forgotten about the full moon and how it affected her brother. She closed her book, standing up from the bed and walking into the hallway and down towards her brother's room, where Stiles was inside with a bag at his feet, Scott sitting in a chair in front of him with a look in his eyes that made the girl's skin crawl. She decided to stand there and listen.

"I'm fine." Scott spoke. "You should go now."

"All right." Stiles nodded. "I'll leave." He was about to stand up before he paused and quickly said, "Well, look, would you just at least look in the bag and see what I brought? You know, maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?"

Scott went through the bag before pulling out a large chain, looking at Stiles and continued to speak with emotion void in his voice. "You think I'm gonna let you put these on and chain me up like a dog?"

"Actually, no." Stiles answered before lunging and quickly placing a hand cuff around one of Scott's wrist, quickly moving in order to hook the other cuff onto the heater.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Scott yelled as Stiles quickly stood up and backed away, looking down at his best friend with worry.

"Protecting you from yourself. . . and giving you some payback. . . for making out with Lydia." Elaine closed her eyes at this, biting down on her lip with a frown. Stiles walked out of the room, almost falling back in surprise when he saw Elaine standing there with her arms crossed over her chest. "Jesus!"

"You're really going to chain him to the heater?" Elaine asked in disbelief as the two walked downstairs in order for Stiles to grab a water for Scott, frowning as she watched him grab a dog bowl that held Scott's name on it. She gave the boy a blank look. "You're being overdramatic, don't you think?"

"I'm taking necessary precautions." He simply told the female.

"Yes, because giving my brother a dog bowl with his name on it is a necessary precaution." Elaine deadpanned.

"Look, he kissed Lydia."

"I know. You've told me this already." She answered.

"You've never dealt with full moon Scott like I have, alright? I know what I'm doing." He told the girl. Stiles looked at the McCall sibling as if he was trying to reassure her that he would be alright. She bit her lip, sighing as she looked up at him.