𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:GET THE NECKLACE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:
GET THE NECKLACE

HER FOOT PRESSED DOWN ON the gas pedal as she quickly sped through the street with the Argent's following after her. Stiles sat in the back whilst Scott sat in the passengers seat, his hand gripping the door at how fast his sibling was driving. She took sharp turns like an expert, that it scared the boys how she knew how to drive like this.

"This is why you can't drive my jeep." Stiles hissed. "Because your crazy ass driving skills would kill it!"

Elaine ignored him and simply glanced at the Argents through the rearview mirror. "Should I go faster?"

The two boys took a second to glance back at the Argents who were close on their tail before they both nodded and said in unison, "Faster." The girl sighed before taking the clutch and shifting it before flooring the gas.

"I can't believe you two idiots dragged me into this." Elaine muttered.

"Us?" Scott asked in disbelief. "You're the one who offered to drive!"

"That's because you would be careful, and you obviously don't know the definition of a car chase!" She snapped at him.

"Well, if you go any faster, you're going to get us killed." Scott argued back.

"If she doesn't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles quickly ended the argument. "Now focus on driving and not getting us killed."

"Thay're gone." Scott suddenly spoke, making Elaine glance up to see they had in fact went away. Stiles quickly pulled out the police radio, turning it on.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." Noah Stilinski's voice fell through the radio.

"Damnit!" Elaine snapped before taking a sharp turn. "Hold on!" She quickly spun the car around, changing directions so that she was now heading towards the Iron Works. Scott quickly rolled down the window as Elaine drove up beside of where Derek was kneeled, hiding from Chris Argent.

"Get in!" Scott quickly yelled before throwing the car door open and getting in the back with Stiles. Chris Argent continued to fire shots at them and when Derek got in the car, Elaine was quick to continue forward with her foot on the gas.

"What part of "laying low" don't you understand?" Scott snapped at the older wolf.

"Damnit, I had him!" Derek growled, frustrated.

"Who? The Alpha?" Stiles quizzed.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the frickin' police showed up."

"Whoa! Hey, they're just doing their jobs―︎" Stiles said, but Derek quickly cut him off.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!"