𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE:BRIGHT RED

CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE:
BRIGHT RED

     "BUT ISN'T DANNY STILL IN the hospital?" Cora asked as they walked out of a classroom as the bell rang.

     "Yeah. That's where we're going right now." Stiles nodded his head.

     "I'll meet you there." Scott told them.

     "Why?" Elaine asked and Scott quickly turned to show her the text he got from Allison. She nodded her head and they all went their separate ways. They made it to the hospital and Elaine and Stiles entered Danny's hospital room, going through his bag.

     "Danny, you awake?" Stiles whispered, slapping the boy only to get no response before slapping him again, jumping in surprise when the boy let in a breath of air. "Wow!"

     "What are you doing?" Danny mumbled.

     "I'm not doing anything, Danny. This is just a dream you're having." Stiles stated.

     "Are you going through my stuff?" The boy drowsily asked.

     "Right, but only in the dream, remember? Dream. Dreaming."

     "Why would I dream about you going through my stuff?"

     "I don't know that, Danny, okay? It's your dream. Take responsibility for it. Shut up and go back to sleep." Stiles lightly snapped, earning an amused smile from Elaine. Stiles pulled something from Danny's bag, going through it before handing it to Elaine.

     "Danny-boy, you might've actually found something here." Elaine mumbled before the two quickly exited the room. That's when Elaine's phone ran, quickly answering it and putting it on speaker phone when she saw it was Scott.

     "Deaton's got to be at one of the six locations, but they're all over town. I don't know how we can get to all of them fast enough." Scott informed them.

     "Well, we might not have to. Danny was doing a project on something for Mr. Harris' physics class, and I think it actually means something." Stiles told him.

     "What project?"

     "Something on telluric currents." Elaine answered.

     "Did you say currents?"

     "Yeah. . .?"

     "Meet me at the clinic." Scott told them before hanging up.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

     "Okay, so what does this kid's homework have to do with finding Deaton?" Cora asked. Elaine, Lydia, Scott, and Stiles all stood around the table inside of the animal clinic, Elaine having showed the rest of them the project Stiles had found.