𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR:LYDIA'S PARTY

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR:
LYDIA'S PARTY

ELAINE HAD WOKEN UP TO find her brother sitting there, asleep. Her heart rate monitor spiked at seeing him, making the boy immediately jump up in alarm, thinking that something was wrong, but when he saw his sister laying there, looking at him with tears in her eyes, he was quick to stand up and walk over to her. He sat on the edge of the bed, grabbing her hand.

"You're okay." She whispered.

"Yeah. I'm okay." He nodded his head. "How are you? Are you okay?"

"I'm good, knowing that you came out alive." Elaine whispered, nodding her head. A tear fell from her eye. "I thought you were going to die, Scott. And I couldn't do anything because my dumbass was too busy being concussed by Argent's car. I wanted to help, but Derek and Stiles wouldn't let me go in―︎"

"Good." Scott nodded, wiping the tear from her eye. "Derek got to me in time. Brought me to the clinic."

"I'm glad you're okay." Elaine told her brother. "How soon can I get out of here."

"Uh, not until you're healed." Melissa's voice entered the room, making the two turn their heads to look at their mother. "How are you feeling, sweetheart?"

"Fine, mom, really. I'd rather get hit by a bus than stay in this hospital any longer." Elaine told her mother. Melissa gave her a look, making the girl roll her eyes. "Mom, I promise, I feel fine. No dizziness, I can see straight, I'm fine."

Melissa pursed her lips before sighing. "It's never a good idea to argue with you."

"That's because I always win the arguments." She smiled. Melissa sighed before nodding her head. Moment later, Elaine was being discharged, having being forced to grab Stiles out of the wait room, seeing as Scott had kicked him out of her actual room in hopes of him going home, but of course, that hadn't worked.

"You don't have to go to Lydia's party tonight." Scott told the girl, but Elaine shook her head.

"Of course I do. She's my best friend."

"And you have three broken ribs, a sprained wrist, and just healed over a concussion." Stiles pointed out to the girl.

"Seriously. I'm fine." She shrugged her shoulders before smirking slightly. "Nothing a little magic can't fix." The two boys exchanged looks with one another before Elaine hopped into Stiles' vehicle, glancing at the two boys. "You guys comin'?"

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

"Elaine." As soon as Lydia saw her best friend standing at her door, a breath of relief fell from her lips. She immediately pulled Elaine into the hug, the girl trying not to wince as Lydia wrapped her arms around her waist. Upon feeling the girl tense up, she quickly pulled away. "Sorry. Broken ribs, forgot."