𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT:I CAN'T LOSE YOU

I CAN'T LOSE YOU

THEY PULLED UP AT EICHEN house where Lydia stood. Noah called the girl's name, causing her to turn and look at him. "I don't want to say are you sure about this, but. . ."

"No, he's here." Lydia assured him. "I swear to God he's here."

"Noah. . ." Noah looked towards the girl and she nodded, lowering her voice. "I saw it too. She's right about this. It can't be a coincidence that we both came up with the same thing." Noah looked at the girl before nodding his head. They quickly barged into the place, running up to the front desk.

"I need access to all basement rooms in this facility." Noah quickly ordered. Once granted access, everyone was following after Lydia and Elaine.

"It's here." Lydia nodded. It was the same hallway Elaine had seen in her vision. "It's right here." They made their way towards the door and Noah was quick to kick it open, holding a flashlight in his hands. They were quick to descend down the steps, calling Stiles' name, looking everywhere in the basement but there was no one there.

"Lydia?" Scott asked.

"I don't get it." Lydia shook her head. "This has to be it."

"Then where is he, huh?" Noah asked. "Where is he? Where is he?!" Noah yelled. Lydia jumped back, Elaine grabbing onto the girl. Noah looked at her for a moment and sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I don't understand." Lydia whispered. They all went back up the stairs, but Elaine stood there, shaking her head. She didn't understand either. She saw this exact basement, she saw her boyfriend laying on the floor, cold. And she saw someone in here with him. Pain shot through her head again, making her wince.

"El?" Scott called her name, causing her to turn her head and look at him.

"Scott. . . I saw him here. I did a locator spell. I swear to God I saw him here, with someone else in the room. You have to believe me."

"I do." Scott walked back down the steps, nodding his head. "I do. But he isn't here, so that means he's still out there, alright? And we gotta find him. Come on." He held out his hand and Elaine wiped the tear from her cheek before grabbing his hand and walking up the steps and out of the basement.

When she got the call that they had found him, she had never sped down a road so quickly in her entire life, immediately apologizing to Noah who had waved her off in understanding. They all sat in the waiting room, Elaine's hand was squeezing her brother's so tightly with her other hand gently holding Lydia's in comfort. They looked up when Noah walked into the room, making the three teenagers quickly stand up.

"He's sleeping now." Noah told them with a sigh. "And he's just fine. He doesn't remember much. It's a bit like a dream to him." He looked towards Rafael, he and Melissa having been the one to find him. "Thank you."