CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Over the next few months, many things happened in Sanem and Can's life and in the lives of their friends and family.

Ayhan and CeyCey came back from their honeymoon pregnant. Ayhan whispered to Sanem that CeyCey's Babaanne had a special ceremony, after their wedding with his family, and then she made us drink this green stuff. She said, "I'm not sure what it was, but CeyCey and I went wild and could not get enough of each other. Do you think they put a spell on us and that's why we are pregnant."

Sanem giggled and told Ayhan, "No, they wouldn't do that; you were just on your honeymoon. That's what happens on your honeymoon."

Ayhan replied, "I don't know, we didn't leave the hotel room for two days and we were exhausted. Now we are pregnant and I think we are pregnant with twins, at least I hope there is only two." 

The two of them were laughing when CeyCey and Can came into the room. The men ask what is so funny, and it just made them laugh harder. CeyCey winked at them and said, "Let's go home Ayhan, I'm getting sleepy." 

 Sanem about fell into the floor laughing at the couple, and when she told Can later, he ask, "Do you think his Babaanne put a spell on them?" Sanem said, "I don't know, but I can't wait to see them with a baby or babies."

Leyla and Emre had a little boy that they named Altan. Ahu was on cloud nine, and told everyone that she had asked for a boy and got one. She was a wonderful helper for Leyla and Emre.

  She was a wonderful helper for Leyla and Emre

Osman and Eren were doing great living together

Osman and Eren were doing great living together. Osman was surprised that Eren knew how to cook basic meals. When Osman would get home from work, Eren would have already started a meal and straightened up the house. Between the two of them, they kept everything clean and tidy. Eren ask Osman what he should call him and Osman told him it was up to him. After a couple of days, Eren started calling him Osman Baba, and they were both happy.  Eren was doing well in school and had caught up with his class quickly.  One thing everyone of his family and friends noticed, was that he had stopped stuttering. He had became more confident and happy.  He missed his Anne, and Osman made time to take him to the cemetery as often as he wanted to go.