CHAPTER SIX

All the way to the Aydin's for dinner, Can keeps thinking about hugging Sanem and how good it felt.  He really is starting to care for her a lot.  She is not only beautiful, smells good, has a wonderful imagination, and is very kind and sweet.  She has helped the Agency so much.  She is very humble about how smart she is, and has a great sense of humor.  Just watching her and CeyCey interact is hilarious.

He is chuckling to himself, when Emre who was riding with him, ask, "What are you laughing and thinking about?   I hope you are ready for Nihat Baba to interrogate you about your intentions.  I heard what went on in your office with Polen, and what you said about Sanem.  I would not want to be in your shoes tonight, and Baba will be there, too."

Can just replied, "It's okay, I don't think it will be too bad.  Sanem will tell them what happened and it won't be so bad."

Emre shook his saying, "I think you are being way too casual about this, just be prepared.   I think it will be worse than you are thinking."

When they got to the Aydin's, Can was surprised his Baba and Mirhiban were already there.    The Divit brothers changed their shoes, after Leyla; who answered their knock greeted them.  She patted Can on the back and whispered, "I'm sorry."   Then she ran up the stairs.   Now Can was all of a sudden nervous.

When they got up stairs, all of the Aydins and Aziz and Mihriban were in the living room.   After greetings, Sanem pulled Can over to the window seat to sit.

Nihat stood up and said, "Can, I am disappointed to hear that you used my daughter today, to get rid of your girlfriend.  That is not very respectful to Sanem or our family.  How long have you been with the girlfriend?   How long have you been trying to break-up with her?"

Can replied, "We have known each other for about six years but we only see each other a couple of times a year.  I have been trying to get her to understand for months that I want to break up with her, but she won't listen."

Aziz spoke up saying, "Can, you obviously have not been firm enough in this breaking up business.  I want you to apologize to Sanem and her family.  From what I hear Mevikebe was really really excited that you and Sanem were going to marry."

Can turned to the Aydin's, while he reached for Sanem's hand, saying, "I am so sorry for any misunderstanding today.  I was just not thinking when I told Polen that Sanem and I were dating.  I am so sorry."

Nihat looked at him with a frown, and then asks, "Why are you holding my daughter's hand while you are apologizing?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nihat looked at him with a frown, and then asks, "Why are you holding my daughter's hand while you are apologizing?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.