CHAPTER THREE

A few weeks later, the whole Agency went to Can and Emre's, his brother, house for a photo shoot and barbeque.   The model for the shoot was a girl named Arzu, who was extremely rude and demanding.  This photo shoot was for a candy account, and Sanem could not understand why anyone would think people would buy candy from a scantily dressed supermodel.   One, she was excessively skinny for a candy commercial, and would scare the kids.  Sanem was chuckling to herself when Arzu started yelling at her to make her tea, at a certain temperature, and bring her fruit but not strawberries.   She said she was allergic and could not even eat red candy.  Sanem was very polite and did everything she ask her to do, and went back to the group to watch.   Then Arzu started yelling, "Where is my girl servant, come warm up my tea?   My fruit is wilting and you need to stand right here in case I need you."

Even Can as photographer was getting fed-up with her attitude, but like Sanem he remained professional

Even Can as photographer was getting fed-up with her attitude, but like Sanem he remained professional.  When the shoot was over with, everyone got ready to have a relaxing after work barbecue.  Can had gone into the house to get the meat to cook, when Arzu started yelling for everyone to leave.  She said, "I need time alone with Can, and you people are in my way.  She was demanding that everyone, even Emre leave."

Can came out of the house about the time that Arzu was yelling, telling everyone to get out of there.  All of sudden, Arzu who had turned walking toward Can, by the pool, fell in, and started screaming.

  All of sudden, Arzu who had turned walking toward Can, by the pool, fell in, and started screaming

There was not anybody standing beside her, but she kept yelling somebody pushed me in the pool.  Can looked around and everyone looked shocked and was just watching.  No one was even near her.

Sanem was standing further away than anyone, quietly watching, and with her finger in her water glass.

Can noticed the water in the pool start swirling around like a whirlpool bath.  He had never seen the pool do that before even during storms.   All of sudden it stopped, Can held his hand out to Arzu and helped her out.   Emre had ran and got her a towel.  She ran out of the yard, yelling for her driver.  She looked awful with her hair hanging down, the wig on top of her hair in her hand, and her make-up dripping.  The group took a deep breath and sighs of relief that she was gone and went back to having fun.