CHAPTER FORTY-SIX: EPILOGUE

I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to update. MD finally after twelve weeks released me from wearing hinged brace, physical therapy twice a week, and lot's of x-rays. My left arm will probably never be as mobile as before injury, but I can do what I need/want to do without any pain. Thank you so much for the precious comments and messages you sent.

This chapter was difficult for me to write, as I feel that after six stories I might not have anymore in me. We will see what happens, LOL!  I have felt some disappointment with the publicity concerning our real life Can, which of course is not any of my business. I really hope that our Demet and Can find true love and happiness in their lives, as we wanted them to do in the series.

Thank you so much for reading, kind comments, and support. Most all photos that I have used are from Pinterest.com and a couple personal. Baby, the puppy in the story was modeled after our thirteen-year-old rescue dog, Ziggy. I have no affiliation with the Erkenci Kus series, or their actors.

Please continue to overlook any mistakes, as I am definitely not an author. Thank you.

OUR STORY:  EPILOGUE

Over the years, there were many changes in the lives of the Divit family and their friends.

Emre never returned to Turkey, he remarried and divorced three more times. He at first responded to Leyla's face time calls with the children, but this gradually stopped. Leyla was so sad for her children, especially Ahu, who adored her Baba and did not understand why he had left them, it was heartbreaking. Leyla had Ahu see a therapist, and between her sessions and the family, Ahu came to understand it was not her fault that her Baba left.

When Leyla had been divorced from Emre for five years, she started dating again. Surprisingly, she and Metin became a couple, especially after Metin was jealous of Leyla dating others. This really surprised all of the family as Leyla and Metin had never been close friends. Metin was actually closer to Ahu, age nine, and Altan age five, and fell in love with their Anne. They had a son, and named him Baris. This name means peaceful, quiet, and calm. They were very happy together.

Ayhan and CeyCey had a happy marriage and their home was filled with laughter. They had two sets of twins; each set a boy and a girl. First set they named Yasmin and Yasin, the second set two years later they named Zacharia and Zara. After the second set was born, Ayhan insisted that CeyCey have a vasectomy, especially if he wanted to continue being intimate with her. Ayhan still to this day thinks that CeyCey's family put a spell on them after their wedding twenty-five years ago, because they still cannot keep their hands off each other. After CeyCey's surgery, he told everyone that he was scared to death that the knife would slip and he would be an Anne instead of the Baba.

Osman and Deren were so happy with Eren, that when Eren was fifteen they adopted another son who was twelve years old, named Tuncay. He had lived in an abusive home, and at first, he did not trust their family. This did not last long as Osman, Deren, and Eren were such a loving family that he grew to love and trust them.

Eren joined the military, and at age thirty-five, he and Ahu, age twenty-five were married. Even with the age difference, they had loved each other since childhood. Ahu became a famous author of children's books and Eren after military worked in law enforcment, they had three sons.

Altan and Baris both became attorneys, like Metin and the three became partners in a law firm together. Leyla continued to work in finance in the Divit family business and was very proud of her family.