CHAPTER TWELVE

The next couple of chapters will deal a little with Leyla and Emre. I did not like how they were able to get married, and live happily in the show. We could have actually seen the wedding of Can and Sanem, maybe more married life, and getting ready for babies. So much more of the series could have been spent on Can and Sanem, instead of them, and that useless character Ayca'. Please enjoy, and I will try to make fun things happen.

The ideas for the dog food/adoption plans campaign were going very well. The animal shelter loved all of their ideas, especially that Can Divit was going to be taking pictures for all of the ads. The day of the photo shoot, all of the Agency's employees volunteered to work at shelter and help deliver the donated items. They were so excited to help. Surprisingly, ten dogs and cats; were adopted that day by just the Agency employees alone.

Sanem took Baby with them, since he is now not only going to work with them, but everywhere they go, he goes. Can is just as bad as Sanem for not wanting to leave him at home alone.

Sanem and Baby were walking around, when they heard a very quiet, weak whimper.    When Sanem ask the attendant with them, about the noise, the girl took her over to a box in the office area. Inside were two tiny kittens. The attendant told Sanem, that a car had killed the mama cat and the Vet was not sure if the babies would survive. They did not have enough staff to feed them every two hours, and they were afraid they are dying.

Sanem ask if she could feed them while they were there working

Sanem ask if she could feed them while they were there working. The attendant was excited to let Sanem do the job for her today, as she was busy with the adoptions.

Sanem and Baby took the kittens outside in the sun with the milk and feeding dropper. After Sanem and Baby settled in the sun, she started feeding the little dark gray kitten first, as it was moving around. Baby kept sniffing the other little kitten, until Sanem told him to lie down and she put the kitten beside him. When she lay the little tan and white kitten beside Baby, he curled around the kitten and very gently licked it one time.

  When she lay the little tan and white kitten beside Baby, he curled around the kitten and very gently licked it one time

After feeding the dark gray one that she called Civan, Sanem laid him down on Baby in his fur. Baby leaned over and licked him gently, just once then lay back down. Sanem then fed the other little kitten that she called Luna. She and Baby spent several hours just sitting with the kittens and feeding them, when Can came to see what she was doing.