CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Sanem did continue with her live broadcast and working at the Agency.  Along with helping Can label and add descriptions of his photos, she was very busy.  Her pregnancy was going well with some nausea in the mornings and cravings in the afternoons.  Can was prepared and tried to keep a good supply of fruits, candy, and chicken wings on hand.  He was doing a good job, as he very rarely had to go out at night to pick up snacks. Her animal babies were helping her with naps, when she had a chance to rest.

Sanem finally told her fans about her pregnancy.  She told them the week she made chicken wings with cumin, lemon, and garlic.  This was a dish she had been craving, and discussed different cravings with her fans. 

 She told them that thankfully she is craving fruits more than anything

 She told them that thankfully she is craving fruits more than anything.  She discussed how she is cutting back on spices, because of occasional heartburn, and not eating some cheeses or any fish now.  That she is being very careful to follow doctor's instructions, and taking her prenatal vitamins. 

 As she signed off, she told them that before next live broadcast, they would be having an ultrasound, and she will share results.  She instructed them to keep cooking and dreaming, as she waved both hands goodbye.

She and Can were very excited to see what the ultrasound results were, as their doctor told them he is hearing more than one heartbeat.  They had told no one that they might be having more than one baby.

The day of the ultrasound Sanem and Can were so excited, that their animals could tell and were running round and round them. They finally got their animal babies settled down and put into the laundry room. They told Baby to watch the kittens and they would not be to late coming home.

When they got to the Dr. Yaman's office, the nurse took them straight back. The staff was very excited to see the ultrasound results, as they had fallen in love with the sweet couple. After vital signs and lab work, they were taken into the ultrasound room and Sanem changed into the open in the back gown.  Dr. Yaman came into the room with the technician and they rubbed warmed gel on Sanem's stomach.  Can held her hand and they both watched the screen.  The doctor said, "I see two babies in one placenta, so looks like identical twins, and they are girls.  They continued to move the wand across Sanem's lower abdomen, and the doctor said, "Stop right there, now I see another baby, but cannot tell the sex at this time.   Baby is being shy and has turned away."

"