CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

I will mention again that I do not own any of the pictures I have posted. I was able to find most of them on Pinterest.com.  Thank you for reading, all of your comments, and please overlook any mistakes.  Thank you.

Across town, away from all his family, Emre was at his apartment drinking and thinking. He has had this studio apartment for years, and he has never told any of his family. He just brings dates here, and changes password on door when he dumps the women. He has a maid that he pays a lot to clean, and change sheets after every date.

  He has a maid that he pays a lot to clean, and change sheets after every date

He feels bad, but not because of the cheating but because he had been found out. He was furious with Ayca' for being so pushy, and telling everyone, even the media.

If she had just been patient, they could have continued having fun. Now she has announced to everyone in Istanbul that she has been sleeping with him, and she is pregnant. The crazy thing is that she announced at Can's that day, it is not his baby, and she has a thing for Can.

So it looks like she probably planned this whole affair just to get to his big brother. Now his marriage is in jeopardy and his reputation is ruined. Stupid Ayca', she is not even that attractive, but she is rich and easy. Now, what should he do, maybe just stay out of sight for a few more days.

Leyla hasn't called, but Ayca' has been blowing up his phone. When she came to the apartment, he did not answer the door and she could not get in, as he had changed the password. Now he will just not answer when Can or his Baba calls again. No one knows about this apartment, so he can hide out for a few more days.

A few days later Leyla told Sanem, she needed to pick up some more things at their house, for the kids. She had already sat down with Sanem and Can telling them she would take the kids home. They both insisted she stay with them for a little longer, at least until the story is not the headlines anymore, and the reporters stop following them. She told Can that she had talked with Metin, when she suspected cheating and that he was investigating.

Aziz and Mihriban had come to play with all their grandchildren and Aziz insisted on going with Leyla to pick up anything she needed. Mihriban stayed to help Sanem with the five children.