CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

When Eren and Osman walked into the Aydin's living room, Nihat, Mevkibe, Can, Sanem, Ayhan, & CeyCey were sitting around playing with babies. Osman and Eren sat side by side on the loveseat and neither of them said anything. Mevkibe was the first to look over, she gasped, as she realized  for the first time, that the two looked so much alike.

About that time, the others in the room noticed, and they all began speaking at once. Ayhan ran over to her brother and said, "Osman, I just realized who Eren has reminded me of this whole time. This is the first time I have seen you this close together and you look like twins. How can that be, is he related to our family?"

Osman looked at Eren, and nodded his head. Eren said, "We think that Osman is my biological Baba. We are going for a DNA test tomorrow." Osman added, "We both received letters from Eren's Anne, and there is a very high chance that I am Eren's biological Baba."

Nobody said anything for a minute, then Nihat said, "Osman you were just a boy when Eren was born, how could that be?" Osman explained about meeting Beria, helping her prepare to move, and they became close friends. Osman acknowledged that he was just seventeen at the time, but turned eighteen soon after. He told them without going into details, for Eren's sake, that Beria had taught him how to be a man. Osman was blushing when he finished, and the adults in the room understood and dropped the subject.

Sanem asked Osman and Eren, "How do you two feel about this new development? Have you two discussed what is going to happen if the DNA test is positive?"

Osman smiled reassuringly at Eren, who looked a little worried, and said, "We are taking one day at a time, but if I am his biological Baba, we will work it out. In addition, even if I am not, we have to work together to teach Eren that he will not become a Baba at seventeen. He has already asked me about that, and I told him not going to happen." As everyone was laughing at the comment, Eren laughed and he and Osman fist bumped. There is no doubt in anyone's mind that Eren and Osman are related, as they look so much alike sitting next to each other.

 The Aydin's were very upset that an older woman had taken advantage of a young boy under their care, so many years ago

The Aydin's were very upset that an older woman had taken advantage of a young boy under their care, so many years ago. Of course, Osman at seventeen had been very mature, and raising his younger sister. It is ironic that Eren is about the same age that Ayhan was, when Osman became her guardian. Fate is funny in the way it works sometimes, as Osman has never had the urge or wanted children of his own. He has always felt like Ayhan was his child and that was enough for him.

The conversation switched to the planning of Ayhan and CeyCey's wedding taking place in two weeks. Eren and Osman quietly planned for Eren to stay with Aydin's, and the next day they would go for the DNA testing. After that, they would decide what to do next. Osman reassured Eren that no matter what the results, they will work it out together, as friends.

The next day Osman picked Eren up at the Aydin's and they went to Istanbul DNA Clinic, an accredited facility. This was where the attorney had recommended they go. The results would be ready in three to five days, and sent to the attorney.