CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

Early the next morning Sanem was up with her babies, and Can went to make them tea. They liked to spend time together in the mornings having tea in the nursery with their children and the animals. 

Sanem answered the phone when CeyCey called to ask if Ayhan could spend the day with Sanem and the children. Ayhan did not feel well and he did not want to leave her at home alone, being so far along in her pregnancy with twins. Of course, Sanem agreed, looking forward to having her best friend spend the day.

After Sanem and Can settled the children in the kitchen, at their little table for breakfast, and the phone rang again. 

 It was Osman calling to ask if Eren could come spend the day

 It was Osman calling to ask if Eren could come spend the day. He was out of school for a teacher workday, and he was begging to come see Sanem and the babies. She told them to drop him off, on their way to work. She would be glad to have his help. As Eren is wonderful playing with the babies and the animals.

Can was laughing and telling Sanem that it was not fair for her to have a party while he was at work. That's when Ozge and Canny entered the kitchen. Canny went straight to Sanem telling her 'Good morning' and sitting down to eat the food Sanem prepared for him.

Ozge said, "Who's having a party? Can, you have to take me. Sanem can keep all the kids."

Ozge was dressed in a very short outfit, and it definitely was not appropriate for going to the office with Can, or for the chilly weather

Ozge was dressed in a very short outfit, and it definitely was not appropriate for going to the office with Can, or for the chilly weather. Can did a double take and told Ozge that she will get cold if she wears that outfit. Maybe she would prefer to wear jeans and long sleeves. She ran over to Can and started hugging him, saying you will keep me warm. Sanem rolled her eyes and did not say a word.

After Can got Ozge to turn him loose, he asks Ozge, "Did you go into our room? You have on Sanem's cream, and I really do not like it on anyone else. That is Sanem's private cream." Ozge replied, "I used your shower, so I could feel close to you; and Sanem does not need a special cream for her, she is just a maid and nanny."

When she said this, Can walked over to the sink, wet a towel, and took it to Ozge. He told her to wipe as much of the cream off as she could, and she is to never go into their room or bathroom again.