CHAPTER EIGHT

A few days later, Sanem came into Can's office with a small box.  She told Can it was a thank you for saving her from Fabri.  She opened it for him and it was a small container of liquid.   A scent she had made special for him.  She put a little on the back of her hand, for him to smell, and then put her arm around his neck, to rub some on his neck.  It was a very sensual moment and of course, CeyCey interrupted it.

Now Sanem was starting to feel things for Can, which she had never felt before

Now Sanem was starting to feel things for Can, which she had never felt before.  Can caught her hand before she left the office and ask could they go to dinner alone tonight?   Sanem very quietly said, "Okay, I'll call Anne and ask her."

They really enjoyed their date that night, and Sanem loved the food at the little French Restaurant where they went.  They talked about everything, shared food, and laughed until the restaurant closed.  On the way home, they continued to talk and laugh.

When they got to Sanem's home, Can ask if she would like to take a walk to the sea?  They started down the street and without even thinking, they were holding hands.  When they got to the rocks, they stood and looked at the stars.  They continued to hold hands, but did not say anything.  Finally Can cleared his throat, and asks, "Would it be okay if I kiss you?"   Sanem immediately said excitedly, "Evet!" Can laughed lightly and pulled her into a hug, and very gently touched her lips with his.

  Finally Can cleared his throat, and asks, "Would it be okay if I kiss you?"   Sanem immediately said excitedly, "Evet!"  Can laughed lightly and pulled her into a hug, and very gently touched her lips with his

It was Sanem's first kiss, and it was wonderful. She was actually seeing stars and sparkly lights, she felt like she was home.  When they parted, Can looked at Sanem and said, "I have fallen in love with you, and I don't mind being pledged to marry you.  In fact, I look forward to marrying you.  You are my best friend."

Sanem looked at him very seriously, then smiled saying, "I'm thinking that is a very good idea.  I feel like you are my best friend, I love working with you, and I think I love you, too.   The only reason I said think, is that this is all new to me, and would it be okay to continue to take it slow.   Also, can we kiss some more?"

Can laughed and said, "Of course, as he wrapped her in a big hug and kissed her again."

After some discussion, Can and Sanem decided to not tell their parents yet of their decision, to not be rushed into marriage.  They both wanted this time to cherish their love without outside interference.