CHAPTER NINETEEN

At a nearby apartment, Huma and Polen were watching the live feed.   Huma had tears in her eyes after hearing everything that Sanem had said.   Polen on the other hand was pitching a fit, saying, "We need to end this pregnancy, let's plan an accident where Sanem and the three babies are hurt or killed.  I can't stand listening to her; she is a goody goody that stole my man."

Huma turned to her and said, "What are you saying, this is my grandchildren, Can's children that you want to kill

Huma turned to her and said, "What are you saying, this is my grandchildren, Can's children that you want to kill.  We will not be harming Sanem or these babies ever."

Polen said, "If you won't I will, Can has to marry me and I will give him babies.  Did you not hear how she talked about you?"

For once, in her life, Huma felt enormous guilt and shame over her plans, and she was actually scared of Polen at that moment.  Besides Sanem had not said anything bad, she just spoke the truth.

Polen continued, "I will contact Yigit's men and have Sanem kidnapped again, and this time we will succeed in harming Sanem and stopping this pregnancy

Polen continued, "I will contact Yigit's men and have Sanem kidnapped again, and this time we will succeed in harming Sanem and stopping this pregnancy.  She is only about five to six months along and it will be easy, they can just kick her stomach and rape her and it will be done."

Huma said to Polen, "You will not harm Sanem or her babies. If you do, you will never get any money from me.  Can loves Sanem very much and he will never be with you.  You have to accept this truth and go on and live your life."

Polen said angrily, "We will see how this comes about, and I don't need your money.  I will take care of everything, you stay out of it."  Polen grabbed her purse and ran out slamming the door behind her.

Huma sat down and started crying, thinking what am I going to do none of the Divit's will believe me if I try to tell them Polen's plan.  Who can I tell, as this is very serious?  Sanem might listen if I could call her, she did not say anything bad about me on her show, but I should not scare her.  She sounded very forgiving considering what I have done and planned to do to her.  Who should I call to warn them about Polen, as none of them will think it is true?

Over the next couple of days, she tried to call Metin, but he was out of the country.  She phoned Emre, but he refused to talk to her, even when she said, "Sanem is in danger."  She is not even sure he heard her, as he hung up so quickly.