CHAPTER FIVE

The day of the filming was overcast and dreary.  Can told everyone not to panic,it would work out and they would get the filming done.  CeyCey had found two little girls to be in the commercial and buy the candy.  They were so excited to get lollipops that they did not care about the commercial.  One of the little girls was very bubbly and reminded Mevkibe of Sanem as a child.  She worried they would never get her to stand still for the filming.  

Everything was going perfectly, the sun came out, the Aydin's acted naturally, and the little girls had fun

Everything was going perfectly, the sun came out, the Aydin's acted naturally, and the little girls had fun.  Can was very pleased, until the final run through, and suddenly Arzu showed up.  She told Can, "I heard you were filming the candy commercial again and I came to help.  Where do you want me?"

Can was thinking, away from here, when she started yelling for make-up, and for her servant to bring her tea

Can was thinking, away from here, when she started yelling for make-up, and for her servant to bring her tea.   Sanem heard her, and thought now what are we going to do?  As she prepared the tea, she realized that Arzu would want a hairdresser, so she called Melahat to come over and help.

While Arzu was having make-up applied, hair done, and complaining the whole time about everything, Can completed all of the filming.  Everything was packed away ready for them leave, when she came out of the little shop.   She started yelling, "What is going on, I'm ready now.  Can, get your camera out again and get over here."

Can looked at her saying, "We are all finished with this version of the commercial.  We really did not need you today, and I am surprised someone sent you here for this anyway.   Maybe we will work together in the future."  As he was thinking, I hope never again.

CeyCey came over to Sanem asking, "Wonder what took so long, with her getting make-up and hair done?   We actually finished shooting and did not have to put up with her yelling, and trying to get her to understand she was not in this shoot today.  Strange things were happening today with the sun coming out at the perfect time, too."

Sanem just kept walking away, smiling and said, "Just our luck."  Sanem knew that you didn't always have to use your special talents, especially if you knew a talkative beauty consultant in your Malhalla.