one-shot [m] 💫

Start from the beginning

This went on for most of the meeting, Junmyeon sitting in his high-backed chair while you sat at the opposite, in yours. His office was on the eighty-first floor of the building, sweeping windows offering you all a terrific view of the city. It was a power symbol, just like everything else about him. From his Armani suit to the Hugo Boss shirt beneath it. All of it classic, dramatic and purposeful.

He irked you. You hated to be ignored and when the meeting was over, you dawdled with your papers. Waiting until nearly everyone else left the room before striding down to his end of his table. "You don't like me," you announced, forcing Junmyeon to look up.

It surprised you, when he didn't flinch. "Why would you think that?" Junmyeon asked, curious. His voice was lower than anticipated, since he'd barely spoken a word all meeting. Just sat and listened to what everyone else had to say, before announcing his decision at the end.

You didn't back down, meeting his gaze. "You kept staring during the meeting, said nothing contradictory when I made my points. How could you not have had questions?" you asked, blood boiling. "You asked something to everyone else, but not to me."

"I had nothing more to add," Junmyeon shrugged, arching a brow. "Your points were concise, reasoning clear and conclusions commendable. That's why I chose your option, in the end. Besides," he added, small smile to his lips, "in my experience, when a man stares at a woman, it's not because they find them uninteresting."

This made you pause, until Junmyeon closed his laptop and stood. "Does that mean... you're interested?" you asked, never one for games. "You're interested - as in, you'd like to talk to me more about my proposal? Or interested - as in, you'd like to see me outside of the office?"

"Both," Junmyeon responded, and that was the start.

Facing Sehun, you remember your first date clearly. The two of you went out for dinner and Junmyeon kissed you at the end - just a soft, chaste brush of the lips at your door. At the last second, he pulled your lower lip between his teeth and bit down - hard. Hard enough that you hissed and when he pulled away, he gently ran his thumb along the edge of your lip. Since then, Junmyeon has been an unavoidable fixture in your life. Each moment with him exciting, each milestone thrilling and though you might be pissed at him now, you know full well that you'll fall into his bed later this evening.

Sehun just smiles, as though he somehow understands. "I think," he muses, tilting his head, "your boyfriend is looking this way."

You know he is, which makes you smile. "He texted me," you nod, finally glancing at your phone. "I'll just be a second."

J: dinner is finished, everyone here is talking. Let's go, let me make this up to you. [7:25 PM]

J: don't you want that? My head between your legs, sheets wet with your arousal [7:26 PM]

J: maybe we can try out that new toy I bought [7:27 PM]

J: fuck, I'm hard just thinking about it. [7:28 PM]

J: look at me. come on, let me tie you up [7:30 PM]

Oh, fuck. Your legs press together, already turned on by his words. The things he's saying, the items he's mentioned - you slip your phone into your pocket and stand. "Thank you for talking to me," you nod to Sehun. "It was lovely speaking, but I think Junmyeon and I will be leaving."

Sehun just chuckles, leaning against his chair. "Of course," he nods, motioning towards the door. "I look forward to seeing you again, Y/N."

You nod while, in the corner of one eye, you watch Junmyeon stand from the couch. He says his goodbyes, shaking hands before grabbing his suit jacket to leave. Junmyeon holds open the door as you exit, and when the two of you are alone at the elevators, he comes to a sudden stop.