reaction 💥

mafia!exo - pregnancy

Junmyeon:

The minute you told Junmyeon that you were pregnant his face would soften. Your husband wrapped you in his arms to shield you from his falling tears. He knew that as a mafia boss, his child and you would be put under a lot of harm, but Junmyeon refused to let that happen. You and your child were the only lights of his life and God forbid he let you guys get even remotely hurt. “I’ll have to die before anyone even gets near you two”

 “I’ll have to die before anyone even gets near you two”

Minseok:

Minseok couldn’t believe it. Your water had just broke and he’d sped his way to the hospital, more nervous than he’d ever been in his entire life. After he parked the Tesla, he carried you bridal style into the ER. After hours of labor the baby finally came and both you and your boyfriend were crying. The boys asked to come see your new baby boy and although Minseok was reluctant, he agreed. “Just be careful! This isn’t a gun - it’s a child”

 “Just be careful! This isn’t a gun - it’s a child”

Yixing:

Yixing was livid. He saw you being scolded by a low ranking fighter for dropping your tea on him and just about lost it - well, he did lose it. He ran across the room and pinned him to the ground, punching him until all he saw was blood. “Yixing! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to...” You felt ashamed that you had caused the commotion, knowing how Yixing could get. “Don’t apologize, baby - you never did anything wrong. This scum just needed to learn a lesson”

 This scum just needed to learn a lesson”