reaction 💥

Reader Catches EXO Member Checking Them Out (OT12)

minseok;; 

A few knocks on the door draw your attention from the email on your computer screen

A few knocks on the door draw your attention from the email on your computer screen. “Don’t forget there’s a staff meeting in five minutes,” Minseok says appearing at the doorway of your office. “Thanks for the heads up!” you shoot back and resume typing a response to the client. Consumed by the context of the email, you don’t acknowledge him still lingering by the door. 

He silently admires your professionalism, but can’t deny his growing crush on you, contemplating whether to ask you out now or later that day. Being the diligent employee you are, you click send and hastily clear up the desk before standing up and spotting Minseok. 

Casting him an inquisitive look, you ask, “Were you standing there the whole time?” His eyes slightly widen in fear of being caught staring at you, but he manages to think of a lie. “I figured I should wait for you since we’re going in the same direction,” he responds nonchalantly, hoping you don’t see past his bluff. “How kind of you,” you reply while smiling and walk out the office with him.

luhan;; 

Today is your first day starting a new job at the daycare center

Today is your first day starting a new job at the daycare center. Naturally, you never thought about working with kids, but they always gravitate to you and everyone compliments your caring personality, so this was the perfect opportunity. About twenty minutes pass after drop-off time and a parent comes storming in the hallway carrying their child in their arms. 

Luhan sets down his daughter and kisses her forehead before apologizing for the lateness. “I’m so sorry; the traffic was hectic and the passing rainstorm didn’t help either.” Greeting his daughter and holding her hand, you look up and shrug casually, “It’s okay. Life is unpredictable.” 

He instantly calms down and realizes he hasn’t seen you in the daycare before. “Are you a new teacher?” “Yes, it’s my first day here,” you confirm and stand up from your crouching position. “How wonderful,” Luhan nods and hums in approval, totally zoning out on what you’re saying while staring at you. You clear your throat attempting to snap him out of his daze.