reaction [m] 💥

How exo would eat you out

Junmyeon:

Oh you know Junmyeon is so so soft for you. He loves to give you pleasure and takes great pride knowing he is the one making you feel good. If you have been a good girl he will reward you by eating you out. he loves to give you rewards and eating you out is his favourite thing.

He will always start out slow and keep that pace. Long licks up and down your slit and your hands would have a permanent place in his hair, if he allowed it of course. If he told you to keep your hand to yourself you would always listen in fear that he would stop his actions.

He always kept his pace slow, sensual and teasing , only speeding up when you were close to your climax. He would keep your thighs open with his hands so he had complete access and would slap your thigh lightly if you got too mouthy and told him to go faster. He was in no rush for you to reach your orgasm and will keep is as slow and draw out your orgasm for as long as he could.

Sometimes he gets so lost in his actions that he would moan out at the taste of you on his tongue, sending vibrations straight to your clit making you cry out. When you did orgasm it was always explosive from being drawn out for so long and he would let you ride his tongue to get you through it and praising you for being such a good girl for him.

 When you did orgasm it was always explosive from being drawn out for so long and he would let you ride his tongue to get you through it and praising you for being such a good girl for him

Minseok:

I don't see Minseok being a big oral giver tbh. if he ever did then it must be a special day or you have been extra good to him. I just don't think he has the patience for it and would rather pleasure you with his cock so you both are getting pleasure at the same time. When he dose eat you out its filthy. He isn't shy about going down on you. his actions are fast paced and he will always use his fingers to spread open your folds before fucking them into you.

He won't just use his tongue but I guarantee you he will use his whole fucking mouth, teeth and all. When his mouth isn't busy working on your clit he will be using it to talk dirty to you, telling you how wet you are and how you look spread out all for him. I can see him eating you out from behind, your face in the sheets trying to muffle your screams and your ass high in the air. Getting eaten out is a treat and you cum so quickly for him when he goes down on you.

 Getting eaten out is a treat and you cum so quickly for him when he goes down on you