one-shot 💫

Pairing: Chanyeol X You
Genre: Romance fluff 

The day had gone perfectly, starting off with a beautiful breakfast in bed, leading to a whole day out in the city and ending with a wonderful candlelit dinner at your favourite restaurant. You couldn’t have asked for a more perfect birthday and the joy seemed to continue when you got home. The two of you couldn’t seem to keep your giggles under control as he kept nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck and peppering kisses across your cheeks when you tried to unlock your front door.

“Chanyeol, I need to get the door open…” You gave him a little pout, which he opted to kiss away as opposed to, listening to you. When you finally did enter your apartment, you were instantly swept off your feet, literally and figuratively.

“I’m sorry, you just look amazing” He muttered into your skin, carrying you bridal style into the living room. You soon let out a little gasp once you saw that the whole room was illuminated with the warm glow from the many candles laid out across the space and as he continued to walk through the apartment and into the kitchen, your smile grew even wider when you saw the huge bouquet of peonies placed on the island.

“Chanyeol! Are you the cutest?” You sighed, as he gently let you down to walk towards the flowers and admire them. You couldn’t recall ever mentioning to him that they were your favourite flowers, since you had only been dating for a few months but there they were in a beautifully arranged bouquet.

“I might just be” He chuckled, his arms finding their way around your waist once more. “So you like them? I picked these out for you, but my mom did the bouquet. There’s only so much talent one can possess.”

“Oh most definitely, but I’m so in love with the choice of flowers, I don’t mind it at all” You smiled, turning around in his arms and giving him a sweet peck.

Credits: Tumblr