reaction 💥

Mafia EXO on their wedding night

Minseok: I feel like Xiumin would want to have a private wedding. Xiumin is a very simple man, and something small like a small, private wedding would be more his style. The boys, yours and his friends, and your immediate families would get together at a romantic lake, and you’d share your vows and have some bomb ass cake. Your and Xiumin’s relationship is very intimate and I feel like Xiumin’s vows would be rather long, and he would take his time and pour his heart out to you on how much he loved you, and what make him fall in love with you. You’re in tears by the end of his vows, but Xiumin would reach up to wipe your tears away and he’d tell you he loved you once again and he’d kiss your cheek.

 You’re in tears by the end of his vows, but Xiumin would reach up to wipe your tears away and he’d tell you he loved you once again and he’d kiss your cheek

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Luhan: Luhan’s eyes are glued to you the whole freaking night. Rather than his wish to have a small gathering to celebrate your commitment to life, Luhan allows you to design your dream wedding, with your dream dress and all. From the minute you step down the rose littered aisle, and he sees you, he’s holding back every tear he can make because you look so beautiful, and he’s so excited that he gets to spend the rest of his life with the most beautiful girl in the world. Endless compliments are pouring from him, and he makes sure that you feel like a queen. While you’re dancing with your father, your bridal party starts to talk to Luhan, and he begins to pour his heart out even MORE about how grateful and fortunate he is to have you. Your friends are sobbing messes by the time you come back from the dance, and when you’re concerned to why you’re crying, they tell you how lucky you are to have someone like Luhan, and you couldn’t help but agree with them. 

Kris: I lowkey feel like when you and Kris get marries, he wants anyone and everyone to see

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kris: I lowkey feel like when you and Kris get marries, he wants anyone and everyone to see. You’re Kris’ everything. He helps design this perfect wedding for you two, and he wants all his friends and family to see you two FINALLY make your life official. You and Kris went through many hardships in your relationship due to your family not approving of his life style and a scaring standoff that you to will carry with you to the graves. Kris’ eyes are stuck to you the whole night and he is always keeping an arm linked to yours and he is only calling you “my dear” “my darling” or “my love.” Although the wedding is about the celebration of your love for each other, Kris is also highkey enjoying finalizing his dominance (not kinky dominance oml) over you to all of his and your friends and that no one is to lay a finger on his girl.