imagine 💮

How exo kisses you

Minseok: 

Forehead kisses

It’s always surreal in the early hours of the morning, where the sun is on the brink of rising, sky merging from a faint black to a distant orange. Minseok lies solemn, eyes tracing the curve of your nose, hallows of your cheeks, the dip of your cupid’s bow. Little did he know that sometimes, you would do the same to him.

You can feel his soft breaths scanning your lips, the warmth of his hand still attached to the skin of your waist. You were chest to chest yet all too far. He leans, waiting for the moment your tired eyes would peek open to catch the sunrise in his eyes.

You had been married for over a year now. And even though spending time with you was his top priority, his schedule never gave him the chance to show you why. You never complained, but he read your sorrows through your soft smile every morning, knowing he’d have to leave soon. He only hoped that you knew you were always in his heart, always on his mind.

Minseok stamps a kiss onto your forehead, soft lips lingering against your skin till you felt the image of them ingrave into your dreams. When he leans back, he takes note of your fluttering eyelashes, preparing himself for the soft smile you’d give him paired with a croaky “Good morning.” You were his everything, and he was all you had.

” You were his everything, and he was all you had

Junmyeon:

Cheek kisses

“Did you check which lessons she has?” You bite your bottom lip, eyes darting your husband’s face to make sure that everything had been organised to precision, “Yes, sweetheart.” Junmyeon presses down the handle of the front door, and you draw in a soft breath.

“Well what about her books?” He turns, forehead crinkling in slight annoyance, “Already packed them, babe.” You watch as he takes a step outside, holding her schoolbag in one hand, his own briefcase in the other.

“But did you-“ “Prepare her lunch? Of course I did. You’re worrying too much, she’s a big girl now.” Junmyeon bends slightly till he reaches eye level with your daughter, “Right, cupcake?” She combs her small fingers through her hair and gives a firm nod, a heart stopping smile decorating her lips. “See?”

Junmyeon glances up to see your features still contorted with slight worry, he lets out a small sigh before standing back up, drawing nearer till your could see your own anxious reflection in his eyes. “Y/N, she’ll be perfectly fine. It’s only her first day. Don’t stress too much, okay sweetheart?” With that, he presses a subtle kiss on your cheek, giving you the strength to push away your fears.

 Don’t stress too much, okay sweetheart?” With that, he presses a subtle kiss on your cheek, giving you the strength to push away your fears