one-shot 💫 [m][R]

pairing: d.k.s x you genre:🔞smut🔞

"This is what happens when you flirt with other boys." He deadpanned at you, his cock sliding in and out of your mouth painfully slow as he held your cheeks in between his strong fingers. Your jaw hurting and your core throbbing from the lack of contact, and from the thrill of being used.

If you would have known Kyungsoo got this possessive when he saw you around other boys, you would have done it more often.

"You think it's cute, flirting with other people right where I can see?" He asked you. Pushing his dick a little deeper down your throat than it was before as you struggled to give him your eyes, that were being soaked with tears.

You didn't respond, instead trying to focus on breathing around him so you didn't choke.

"Did you not hear my question? Answer me." Kyungsoo firmly stated, his grip on your cheeks going tighter as you felt his dick throb deep down in your throat as you began to try and talk around his length.

"Mm..uh-uh." You struggled, your eyes squeezing shut as he pulled out again, still as slow as ever as he stepped back, your cheeks rushing with relief at the loss of contact, his cock leaving a trail of spit that connected you both. You opened your eyes again, looking up as he swiped his finger along the tip of his member as he wiped away any precum dripping off, before he reached over and wiped some of it on your bottom lip.

"Look at you, mouth stretched from my cock. Is this what you wanted from those boys you were talking to?" His voice stayed the same, monotone as he cupped your cheeks again, inspecting you closer as his eyes bore into yours as you shook your head vehemently, not up to anymore punishing from his cock.

"Well that's what it looked like." He mumbled, his right hand coming up to grab at your shoulder, shoving you lightly back onto the bed as you fell quickly, your skirt flying up as you made impact with the mattress.

"Turn over, I'm gonna show you what happens when you forget who you belong to." You're slit throbbed at his statement, as you struggled to get your arms to twist you to the side, before you finally got on your elbows, ass in the air and glistening as you waited eagerly for him to move behind you.

You felt a firm, strong hand supply a slap to your left ass cheek, that left your mouth open and your back arched in a mixture of pleasure and pain. His hand stayed in that position after he slapped you, rubbing at the irritated skin as he readied his right hand to give you another slap.

"It's goes without saying that you're going to get punished for it." He voiced at you, his right hand coming down with the same intensity as his left, as he left the opposite slab of skin tingling after he retracted his hand. Your mouth was still open as you whimpered small pathetic moans and struggled to apologize to him, trying to stop another harsh smack from coming down on your already overly sensitive skin.

"K-Kyungsoo..." You tried, your eyes barely opening as you struggled to talk through his overwhelming bedroom presence.

"Hmm? You have something to say to me now?" He asked you, both of his hands still resting tauntingly on your ass, as his cock played around you, breezing past your skin but never touching you like you needed.

"P-please." You begged him, your voice much louder now that the pain was wearing off, but still soft enough so that it wouldn't warrant you another smack to the ass.

"Please? Please what?" His voice was laced with amusement, and it seemed teasingly overbearing, as you tried to forget how exposed you were to him as your skirt flew up a little more from the breeze.

"I want...please, just-" you felt another pang, although less intense, hit you on your ass again as you moaned out in a sick mixture of pleasure and hurt, kyungsoos mouth turning up into a slight smirk as he watched you writhe beneath him.