reaction 💥

Exo Reaction: Their girlfriend getting upset because she has thicker thighs than them.

Minseok: 

Minseok would feel slightly annoyed that you thought so low of yourself. He personally adored the way you looked and refused to accept any negative comment that you stated about yourself. He would sit you down and have a firm chat with you. “Do you honestly think I would date someone that I wasn’t madly attracted to?”

 “Do you honestly think I would date someone that I wasn’t madly attracted to?”

Junmyeon:

Junmyeon would actually be hurt at the thought that his S/O felt so insecure about themselves. He felt as if it was his responsibility to make you understand that he loves you no matter how you look or what size you are. He’d pull you into the tightest hug, swaying you from side to side. “You are perfect, Y/N. Completely perfect.”

Yixing:

Yixing:

When Yixing heard you make a comment to your friend about how you hated that your thighs were bigger than your boyfriends he would be in disbelief. As soon as your conversation ended Yixing would be pulling you so that you sat comfortably in your lap. “Why would you say that about yourself, love?”

[H: he looks like such a boyfriend in this gif, I can't

[H: he looks like such a boyfriend in this gif, I can't...😍]