reaction 💥

Your pet hates them

xiumin;;

“I’m really excited about you meeting her,” you told Minseok as the two of you walked towards your front door. “She’s really sweet. I think she’ll like you!”

Minseok chuckled. “I can’t wait to meet your cat, sweetie. I feel like this is a big step in our relationship, you know.”

Your keys jingled as you searched for the right one to unlock your door. You smiled back at your boyfriend as you heard door unlock, pushing it forward to allow you inside. Once inside, you put your hand on Minseok’s chest. “Wait here,” you said before running further into the house to get your cat.

When you came back with the cat in your arms, Minseok smiled. “There you are! It’s nice to meet you!” When he reached a hand out to pet her she hissed, extending a clawed paw out towards him. He retracted his hand immediately. “Oh!”

“Snowball, no!” you scolded, surprised. You looked back at Minseok who was nursing what looked like a scratch on his hand. “Oh no, she hurt you!”

Minseok shook his head, smiling awkwardly. “It’s fine, really.” Despite his words, you saw the disappointment in his eyes. You felt so bad. You knew how much he loved cats.

You sighed and gave Snowball a frustrated glance before setting her down on the floor. She wasted no time in running out of the room. You took your boyfriend’s hand. “I’m so sorry, Min. She’s never acted that way before.”

“Maybe she didn’t like me,” he said jokingly, though it didn’t seem all that funny.

You shook your head, smiling reassuringly. “That’s definitely not it.”

junmyeon;;

junmyeon;;

You were so grateful for Junmyeon’s patience. You really were. You knew it must’ve took everything in him to deal with your temperamental cat who seemed to have a vendetta against him. You’ve never seen your cat be so hateful to someone since you’ve had him. You didn’t know what it was. As far as you knew, Junmyeon had done nothing to make your cat dislike him. And despite the cat’s hatred for him, your boyfriend still decided to go with you to take your cat to the vet.

“Thank you for this,” you said, gesturing to your cat who sat in his crate in the back seat of the car. “I’m glad you’re coming with me.”

“Of course,” Junmyeon replied. “Not even the cat from hell can keep me from spending time with you, sweetheart. Besides, he’s pretty tolerable when he’s locked up.” You saw the look he shot your cat through the rear view mirror.

You chuckled. “He’s not the cat from hell. He’s actually sweet....just not to you.”

Junmyeon smirked. “Yeah, exactly, not to me.”