reaction 💥

You keep losing at strip poker

Junmyeon;;

When you decided to play a round of strip poker with the guys, Junmyeon practically passed out in disbelief. Were you really okay with the possibility of being naked in front of them?

“All I need to do is win,” you said confidently. “Then I won’t have to get naked.”

Junmyeon shook his head while sighing. “Fine, whatever.”

But round after round you kept losing, all your confidence long gone. You had lost by a landslide and you could literally feel your boyfriend’s judgmental gaze on you as you sat half naked, hardly any clothing left to take off. “Oh well,” you sighed. “It’s part of the game.”

Junmyeon gasped, almost passing out again, and went to cover you with his arms. “No way!” he yelled. “You cannot keep playing, (y/n)!”

“It’s part of the game!” you countered. 

Junmyeon shook his head, grabbing your discarded clothes and leading you away from the poker table. “I don’t like the idea of other guys seeing you like that. Your body is for my eyes only.”

Minseok;; 

Minseok;; 

Minseok felt that as the oldest he should’ve stopped this game from happening. There was nothing good that could come from a game of strip poker and the fact that you kept losing, shedding clothes each time, just proved his reluctance to the game to be justified. 

You were down to the bare minimum: just your shirt and pants. You’d discarded your underwear first in attempt to slow down the inevitable. You decided to play another round, much to Minseok’s chagrin. You lost, as expected, and the guys started to chuckle at you. You went to take off your shirt and that’s when you heard the shocked gasp of your boyfriend.

“(Y/n)!” Minseok reached over and grabbed the hem of your shirt, stopping you from removing it. “Seriously?”

You shrugged. “What? It’s strip poker, Min,” you said matter-of-factly, like it was no big deal that you were about to bare yourself before your boyfriend and his eight friends. Minseok just looked at you in disbelief.

“That’s it. Game over. No one else needs to see you like that, (y/n).”

”