reaction 💥

EXO / Mafia AU - Their S/O's drink is poisoned

Minseok:

You and Minseok were supposed to have a date night after he returned from a job but once he did, he showed up with so much blood on his white shirt that you had to do a double-take, thinking he had left home that morning wearing a maroon-colored s...

You and Minseok were supposed to have a date night after he returned from a job but once he did, he showed up with so much blood on his white shirt that you had to do a double-take, thinking he had left home that morning wearing a maroon-colored shirt instead of a white one.

Since you had reservations, Minseok drove you to the restaurant and asked you to wait by the bar while he changed into a different shirt in the bathroom. He apologized a million times for making you wait but you were just glad the blood on his shirt wasn't his. Everything else didn't matter.

You sat down by the bar, ordered yourself a drink, and waited. Within seconds, a guy found a place by your side. Right as he opened his mouth to say something, another guy sat down on the other side of you.

"Hey, love," the one on your left said, winking at you and then shooting a smile at the guy on your right, and thus, letting you know that the two of them knew each other.

"Hi," you replied, trying to remain polite despite feeling uncomfortable. There were lots of spots by the bar and yet these two guys chose to sit next to you. And they didn't bother asking you if you were here alone, almost as if they knew you weren't and didn't care.

"What are you doing here all by yourself, sweet thing? You're a real catch," the other guy said to you. "If you were mine, I'd never leave you by yourself."

You were too busy looking for your phone - to text Minseok and have him help you get out of this situation - to notice the two guys tamper with your drink, all while sweet-talking you.

"I'm sorry," you said. "I'm here waiting for my boyfriend."

The guy on your left just smiled, completely ignoring what you just said. "Finish your drink, baby girl, so I can buy you another one."

Suddenly suspicious, you shook your head.

"I'm good," you said and noticed the smile disappear from the guy's face.

You could almost see him plotting what to do next when suddenly, someone cleared their throat behind you. Not having to turn around to know that it was your boyfriend standing there, you exhaled in relief and prepared to step off the bar stool, when one of the guys grabbed your arm roughly, stopping you.

"Let her go right fucking now," Minseok commanded, his voice not shaking one bit. "Before I make you and your buddy share the drink that you tried to give to my girlfriend."

Junmyeon: