dating sehun

- wants your attention always

- wants your attention always. he isn’t as obvious about it in front of the boys but when you’re all out together, he’d rather beat you in the tic tac toe game he scribbled on the paper place mat than be listening to junmyeon’s stories. will hold your hand under the table and squeeze your fingers/tap on the back of your palm to get you to look at him.
- is a whiny baby that wants you to do stuff for him and will not stop asking until he gets it. also, will have a stupid grin on his face when you comply.
- teases you because he thinks you’re cute when you get worked up
- really likes to cuddle - i think he’d prefer being held over holding but either is fine
- he finds that the time you spend together sleepily laying in bed or resting on the couch is the most meaningful. at the end of a long practice or shoot, he just wants to lay with you and have you play with his hair and listen to your heart beat. it never fails to relax him and being with you in a quiet atmosphere is like heaven - but he’d never tell you that outright
- i think he’d be shy in voicing his love and care. when you would say something romantic or state your raw feelings, he’d look away and wouldn’t know what to say
- he’d probably just do something sweet out of the blue every once in a while. it might be a cute date, a walk around your block, a trip to the park to feed the ducks. stay in with you on a guy’s night out, stopping for some ice cream on the way home from work. 
- “babe, why did you want to go to the park?”
- “i don’t know, i wanted to.”
- “but why-”
- “i just like you a lot, isn’t that enough of a reason?”
- he might take you shopping, but he knows you won’t outright say that you’re interested in something, so he watches you carefully to see if something catches your eyes or linger on a certain top. then, in the following days, you might receive a little present on the kitchen table.
- he might be whiny and wanting your attention, but he is also a big observer and he knows when you don’t want to joke around or when you want a hug. he can read you better than anyone else - plus, he surprises you with how many little facts about you that he has committed to memory.
- he’s good at knowing what you need. he understands that he’s incorporated into a lot of your life, and sometimes you need to be by yourself to unwind a little. there are times when you need to cool down or cry alone and he gets that, but he’s always there to check up on you afterwards
- i feel like he’s the type to not often say that he loves you, but rather things like “i want you to be happy” or “stay/come home safe” or “call me if you need me.” you know that “100 ways to say i love you”? that’s sehun.
- as for fighting, i don’t believe it would happen often. however, he might get a little fed up with stuff sometimes and start acting snitty or snap at you. he’s quiet, but he also may let some things slip through his mouth that really get on your nerves. if you relax and let things settle, you guys would be back to normal in no time. he doesn’t like arguing but obviously it is going to happen so you just remember to keep yourselves and each other in check. you guys always know how to solve things together.
- he hypes you up in subtle ways. he isn’t the type to say something like, “oo yes girlie get it!” but rather a shy, “hey, you look good today,” before you leave for work. 
- is fantastic at taking photos of you and encourages you to take more of yourself. if you’re walking on the street and your outfit is on point, he’ll snatch your camera, tell you to pose for a couple minutes, and hand your phone back to you (not before sending a couple to himself)
- give you a random phone call or send you a text to just see how you’re doing and remind you that he cares.
- this is extra but he’s a sucker for your little giggles and small smiles. loves hearing you hum when you’re cleaning or getting ready and will wait outside the room so he can hear it all (he knows that you’ll stop once he comes in)
- probably will be a sly dog and ask you to pick him up from practice at an earlier time than when it actually ends so that you can see him dance
- “why’d you come early?”
- “you told me to pick you up at 7″
- “oh, did i? i was sure i said 8...”
- on that note, he just loves to show off and make you flustered 
- overall, a relationship with sehun is all around filled with shy love but at the same time, very teasing and playful. he may not voice how he feels often, but is so soft and whipped for you and you always know it from his actions. he appreciates you and does his best to show it to you
- ugh who wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with sehun?

》》》》》》》》》》
Credits;; Tumblr

Last one of the dating exo series!