reaction 💥

Exo's reaction to you being their noona

Minseok:

“I can’t wait for my birthday!” You cheered, hands wrapping a little more tightly around your mug of hot chocolate. Minseok looks amused, he loves the way your eyes dilate every time you take a sip of your drink, acting as if you were immersing yourself in the sweetness of it all. “Really? When is it?” He questions teasingly, so you playfully nudge him right below the ribcage and wait for the exaggerated scream to pass through his sugar coated lips.

You roll your eyes and nuzzle your head into his shoulder, “Well, I’m turning 29. My parents are worried about my future and... well I just don’t know anymore.” Minseok is taken aback, he glances over your soft features once more, the silk feel of your skin, your bouncy hair, the hallows under your cheekbones and your bright eyes. ‘Is she really older than me?’

He ponders on the thought for a moment, then he slowly reaches down to where your hands rested on your knee and threads his fingers between yours. You find your lips tugging into a smile and steal a glance at his face, only to find that his eyes have never left yours. “Your future is with me, and I promise to fill it with happiness... noona.”

Junmyeon:

Junmyeon:

Junmyeon guides you into the restaurant with his hand on the small of your back, the warmth of his palm spreads through your body and distracts you from the cold that lingered in the midst of the fog outside. Your boyfriend stood close, his soft breathing humming down your ears like soft whispers.

He pulls out a chair for you and waits till you sit yourself in the seat, he then helps you tuck your chair under the table and takes his own seat. You watch him gently hand you the menu while offering a shy smile, “I hope you like it here, the food is very nice.” You carefully watched his mouth mould the words that faintly passed through his lips and sent a smile in return.

“I came here two years ago for my twenty-seventh birthday, I still remember how good my birthday cake was.” You lose yourself in the memory of your sweet cake while Junmyeon’s eyes simply widen. “Wait.” You flicker your view back towards him, his head is cocked to the right, hair slightly feathering out. “That means you’re my noona.” His lips stretch out into a broad smile, almost teasing in a way. “That also means you have to treat me for this meal... noona.”

”