one-shot 💫

Pairing: Jongin X You
Genre: Romance fluff, werewolf!AU

It wasn’t going to be an ordinary study session with him, it never was. Although, judging by the fact that you passed with flying grades in the last quiz and he just about managed to scrape a pass grade so he could continue doing football, he should’ve been the one stressing out in right now. At this time of the night there was more than a thousand spaces empty in never ending rows of mahogany tables, and the library seemed almost abandoned with the lack of students and lighting. Perks of attending a high school designed and built in the seventeenth century. As soon as he entered the study, the genius decided to sit himself down around ten seats away from you.

The determined look on his face as he observed the pages of his history book, compelled you to take a moment and admire the beauty which was Kim Jongin. The way his eyebrows scrunched in faux concentration, the way his fingers tapped across the surface of the pages as he analysed them. He was most definitely a sight you wouldn’t ever get tired of observing.

Take a picture princess, it’ll last longer” His entrancing smirk crashed your train of thought as you realised that you were flat out leaning on your closed book to observe him; you couldn’t even pass it off as an accident. You decided to regain some composure and cleared your throat.

“What are you doing all the way there?” You sighed as he tried to look casual once again, holding his book upside down. “You know I can’t help you study when you’re sat all the way in bloody Narnia” You tried to reason, but he continued to look as if he didn’t have a care. Then it hit you, the bet. You didn’t know whether it was the full moon that had him acting weirdly needy and clingy but it had gotten you beyond irritated when you tried to complete seemingly simple tasks with a literal puppy arms wrapped around your waist. It caused you to simply state that he didn’t have enough self control to keep his hands off of you for a full week. You didn’t know he’d take you so seriously, and now he couldn’t even focus on studying properly. “Jongin seriously come and sit here now” You commanded through gritted teeth.

Come over here and make me, you’re practically setting me up for failure” He challenged, causing you to roll your eyes. Accepting your acute defeat, you got up and took a seat right to him which resulted in him emitting a little annoyed nose.

“Did you just growl at me?” You scoffed, half amused as you begun to open up your notes to bring up a few questions to solve.

A good few hours had passed as the the two of you continued to work on practice questions diligently. As the clock struck two in the morning, you felt more than a little drowsy as you flipped through the many pages of your history book. As on instinct, you decided to lean your head against his shoulder and skim through the pages. You felt him flinch a little at the contact as he realised, but you rolled your eyes and continued with your business. After a little while, he finally piped up.

“Does this mean you lose?” His voice coming out in a soft whisper, causing you to chuckle in utter amusement. For the sake of his sanity, you gave him a tiny nod and looked up into the beautiful brown eyes that were staring into yours.

I honestly don’t know what I’d do without you , you dork” You mused, playing with the sleeves of his varsity jacket.

“You’d probably die of boredom, spending your whole time alone in a library like this” He clearly stated.

Credits: oshdreams on Tumblr