reaction 💥

Their child asks where babies come from

minseok;;

Minseok watched as his daughter and her friend played and chatted, smiling. He was happy to take his daughter to her weekly playdate with her friend. You would’ve tagged along but unfortunately had to work, leaving Minseok with the responsibility of being the only chaperone. It was going great so far and he found the whole chaperoning thing to be quite the breeze.

That was until his daughter and her friend began to quarrel about something. He didn’t have enough time to figure out what the fight was about before he was faced with two girls that were yelling at him.

“Daddy, babies come from storks, right?” his daughter asked.

“I think babies come from magic,” declared the other little girl.

Minseok watched the way his daughter huffed and put her hands on her hips. “Daddy, where do babies really come from?”

Minseok looked between the two young girls, blinking a few times as he tried to decipher the information that was just given to him. Had they really gotten into a fight about  where babies came from? He thought it was a bit odd that two girls so young where asking such things. It was awkward enough having your daughter ask that question, but it made matters worse that her friend was there too. He was at a loss on what to do or say. “W-why do you want to know something like that?”

“It’s for our dolls, daddy. We got to know where the baby will come from!” his daughter said excitedly, and her friend nodded enthusiastically next to her.

Minseok sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. Okay, next time he was definitely not being the only chaperone. “Um, both?” he said lamely, and when the two girls before him looked confused, he went on. “It’s both magic and a stork. The stork carries the baby and uses magic to help guide him to the right parents to deliver the baby.” 

Seemingly happy with the compromise, the two girls went back to playing. Meanwhile, Minseok was dialing your number to ask when you could get off work.

 Meanwhile, Minseok was dialing your number to ask when you could get off work

junmyeon;;

Junmyeon wanted to be the father that was easy for his daughter to talk to. He never wanted her to feel that he was ever too busy to listen to her. He never wanted her to feel like he was unapproachable. So, anything she wanted to talk about he listened to. 

However, when she randomly asked him where babies come from, Junmyeon found that that was one subject he didn’t want to talk about. He looked at her for a moment, processing what she had just asked, then put his face in his hands. He felt awkward, yet he didn’t want to leave her hanging. But how was he supposed to answer a question like that

Junmyeon didn’t remember any of the parenting guides he had read mentioning anything about the sex talk. “What makes you ask that, baby girl?”