drabble 💮

minseok [kms];;

Minseok held your body so close to his, yet his lips felt soft against yours, like he was scared of what might happen if he let himself give in. His heart beats fast and hard against his chest, matching the pace of yours as you caressed his face, trying to urge him to kiss you harder, kiss you like he really wanted to. But even if he didn’t, you felt the warmth, the love radiating off of him, and you couldn’t be happier to be in his arms.

junmyeon [kjm];;

Junmyeon’s used to you staying up for him no matter how late it was. Tonight, he comes home and meets you sleeping on the couch, your body curled up into ball. He sighs, realizing how exhausted you must have been to fall asleep. He places a kiss on the top of your head before picking you up, careful not to wake you. You stir a little bit, but eventually snuggle into his chest before he places you on the bed. He doesn’t bother take off his clothes; he just wants to hurry up and get in bed with you. He pulls you into to his chest, arms around your waist, sighing deeply as he closes his eyes. “I’m sorry for coming home so late. I missed you.” Although you don’t hear him, his words were genuine.

yixing [zyx];;

He sat across from you every day. Through rainy days, sunny days, windy days; he was always there. Yet, you always admired him from afar, intimidated by his beauty and the air of mystery surrounding him. But, one day, he was no longer sitting across you; he sat in front of you, finally giving you a beaming smile, and you both knew it was the start of something beautiful. You were eager to get to know the once mysterious Zhang Yixing.

baekhyun [bbh];;

You were having trouble sleeping for a while now, and Baekhyun had to deal with your tossing and turning every night. One night, he takes matters into his own hands and tucks you in himself, making sure to sing softly to you until you were able to sleep. “I love seeing you so peaceful,” he whispers to himself as you sleep on his chest.

jongdae [kjd];;

Being in Jongdae’s arms made you weak. Hearing his voice made you powerless. But you loved it; you loved him. You loved the way he held you close, allowing you to listen to his steady heartbeat as he ran his fingers through your hair, occasionally leaving kisses at the top of your head. You loved how his kisses leave you breathless, your body buzzing as he held you by your hips. You loved how his voice rattled your chest when he told you he loved you, how you felt your heart flutter when you heard the smile in his voice as he said it. And you’d never give it up for anything in the world.

chanyeol [pcy];;

Chanyeol cups your face between his hands, gazing at you with a small but alluring smile on his face. You couldn’t wait for him to make the first move, so you bridge the small gap between you, his lips melting into yours while his hands begin to tremble. “Kissing you can get so addicting,” he says after pulling away.

kyungsoo [dks];;

Kyungsoo stands at your door, fingers laced between yours, dark eyes gazing into yours. He takes a deep breath, then leans down, pressing a soft kiss into your lips. Everything feels warm, soft, and your heart flutters at the feeling of his arm slowly wrapping around your waist, pulling you into him like he was afraid you’d disappear. When he pulls away, his shaky breath matches yours, and he gives you a small, nervous smile. It was only your first date, but you already feel like centuries had passed since you met him, and you couldn’t wait to go through another lifetime with him.

jongin [kji];;

Jongin when he was sober was affectionate. Jongin when he was drunk was super affectionate. You both stumble into your home, alcohol buzzing through your bodies as he clings to your side, littering kisses all over your face. Your laughter fills the house, but there really wasn’t anything funny happening. You were both just happy to be around each other, unable to hold otherwise hidden smiles in your drunken state. But, sober or not, you knew for sure that you couldn’t get enough of him, and he couldn’t get enough of you either.

sehun [osh];;

The movie had ended over five minutes ago, but you’re both too caught up in your kiss to care. Sehun’s hands cup your face, thumbs lightly brushing over your temples, his lips soft and warm. Kissing him feels like home, something familiar, yet you never get tired of it, and you don’t think you ever will. When he pulls away, he presses a small kiss into your forehead and smiles. “I love you so much.”

》》》》》》》》》》
Credits;; Tumblr