one-shot 💫

Pairing: Sehun X You
Genre: Romance fluff 

Parties weren’t exactly your scene and even though your roommate knew that, she still managed to convince you to come to her ‘friends’ frat house. You initially hoped your boyfriend to be home so the two of you could hang out, but you were soon to find out that this was the one night he chose to go to the library to finish his report. You decided that you didn’t want to bother him the first time he decided to actually do work, so you opted to find your probably drunk roommate and head home.

“Hey Jongdae, have you seen my roommate? Taller, dark hair, probably drunk.” You let out a nervous laugh, mostly because he himself was drunk off his ass and was making eye contact with your breasts. “You know what, I’m just gonna-”

“W-wait, I think I saw her going up to Baekhyun’s room to- you know, do the d-” He began to giggle uncontrollably at the last part, so you figured that it was best to leave the conversation there. “So, do you want me to get you a drink?” Yep definitely need to leave.

“Yeah, I kind of need to get home. But if you see her in the morning, just let her know that I- um - went home.” You flashed him a smile before immediately dialling Sehun’s number.

“It was nice meeting you!” he slurred from behind you, wow! How did you get here?

“You too!” You shouted back, waiting for him to finally answer. “You have to get here now, you need to get here, right now!” You muttered into your phone, instantly hearing him chuckle. Little shit.

“Hey, why does it sound like you’re having fun without me?” You could hear the faux pout in his voice.

“I’m not having ‘fun’. My roommate is off doing the frickle-frackle with your roommate Baekhyun, there are sweaty people constantly bumping into me and I’m pretty sure Jongdae just tried to hit on me!” You semi-screamed, yet he continued to laugh. “What is it?”

“Frickle-frackle?”

“Hahahahahaha! See tha-that’s funny because- Come get me!”

“Okay okay stay there. I’m coming to get you.” He let out one last laugh before promising you that he’ll be there in ten minutes. It was safe to say that his report did not get finished that night.

Credits: Tumblr