Bring Your Pets to Work Day Part II

"I didn't bring my pets with me," Donald claimed. "Unlike you guys, I want to actually get work done,"

Everyone glared at Donald. Even Jimmy Bae and Forrest Lee had mustered up the courage to glare at their boss. Hell, even Kingsley was glaring at him! "It'd be a different story if you didn't have a pet, but since you do have pets, you have to bring them here!"

Donald had never felt so intimidated in his entire life. "Fine," He stood up and left.

XXX

Donald Na came back. "I have a lot of pets so since you guys are so keen on me introducing them, shut the fuck up and be patient,"

'Jut how many pets does he have?' 

"First up is Meowmeow and Koff," A striped yellow cat and a scarred black cat entered the room and hopped onto the table. 

'I've heard those names before,' Jake thought.

"Next is Ryan," A large grey wolf entered.

'Okay, I know Ryan is a common name, but the name being associated with a wolf feels very familiar,' Jake narrowed his eyes.

"Then Hana," A small, white, cute, fluffy dog entered. "And Laverne," A llama/alpaca/I don't remember which one Laverne actually is entered the room with grace. 

'Wait...is Donald naming his pets after...it can't be...'

"I also have another cat named Casein Nitrate," A fat yellow cat entered. He had a grumpy expression.

"WEBTOONS!" Jake stood up from his seat and pointed at Donald. "You're naming your pets after Webtoon characters! Meowmeow and Koff are from My Daughter's a Zombie! Ryan's the werewolf from Super Secret! Hana's from A Good Day to be a Dog! Laverne is from Cursed Princess Club! And Casein Nitrate is from Eleceed!"

"And?" Donald asked. "Just because I'm badass doesn't mean I'm not allowed to read Webtoons," 

"..." Jake sat back down. "You have a point..."

"And this is my lion named King," He motioned to the lion with a dark maroon-red mane, grey eyes, and...glasses. "While looking for pets, someone named Isabella081207 suggested a lion or an exotic animal named King. I chose a lion because they're cool,"

"...Are you sure you didn't buy it because it looks like Kingsley?"

"I'll have you know that Kingsley is better than King," Donald looked offended by the comparison. "Kingsley doesn't suffocate me when he lies on top of me,"

The four school heads shared a look. 'He said when Kingsley lies on top of him...'

"A person named lifeisumm suggested I get a panda so..." He pointed his thumb at the giant panda. "That's Po. I enrolled him in kung fu classes," A large serpent slithered in and crawled onto Po's head. "I also have a white mamba with purple eyes named Grey since armiesblinkonce convinced me to get a snake. And finally, my favorite pet of all...Jawbreaker,"

"Jawbreaker's not coming inside," Kingsley told Donald. "I think she's shy. Also, stop playing favorites. You'll make Meowmeow jealous,"

"I thought I was your favorite?" Meowmeow stared up at Donald with wide eyes, though everyone heard his speech as meows.

"Don't be jealous, Meowmeow," He petted his cat. "I love you too," Donald walked over to the entrance and peaked into the hallway. "Come on Jawbreaker, no need to be shy," He said in a soft and gentle voice. "I know you're big and brave. Don't you want to be with everyone else? It's lonely out here in the hallway. Okay, how about I carry you?"

"I bet it's a giraffe," Jake said, causing everyone to look at him. "What? He already has a fucking panda and a lion!"

Donald came back into the room with a giant light-furred red-eyed continental bunny. The bunny had black markings that resembled wings. Jawbreaker actually looked like a bunny version of Donald. "This is Jawbreaker. She's a bit shy," 

"HAHAHA!" Jimmy was howling with laughter and slamming his fist on the table. "You have a bunny! Your favorite animal's a bunny! HAHAHA!"

"Jawbreaker," Donald said. "Jimmy Bae kidnapped a cat and won't let the kitten go,"

All of a sudden, the bunny's tearful eyes became filled with rage. Jawbreaker jumped out of Donald's arms and started attacking Jimmy Bae, causing him to release Sprite. Sprite tearfully ran to hide behind Meowmeow, Koff, and Casein Nitrate. A single powerful kick caused Jimmy to scream in pain.

"MY JAW!" Jimmy cried out. "That fucking rabbit broke my jaw!"

"Well duh," Donald rolled his eyes. "Her name's Jawbreaker. She's very sweet but will break your jaw if you piss her off,"

The door was knocked down. "7Up, we're here to save you!" Ben declared.

"His name's Sprite, not 7Up!" Teddy snapped. Sprite jumped into Teddy's arms and sobbed against his chest. "Sprite! You're okay!"

"Ben Park, feel free to beat up Jimmy as much as you want," Donald said.

"W-What!?" Jimmy stuttered as he tried to fight off the bunny.

"Jimmy Bae, you have crossed the line," Donald pointed out. "The Union doesn't mess with animals!"

XXX

After nearly beating Jimmy to death, the Eunjang boys stopped by the vet to have Sprite checked out just in case Jimmy caused any injuries. "Wait!" Eugene looked around. "Where's Gray!?"

"Maybe he went home?" Rowan shrugged.

"He's having a staring contest with a white mamba," 

"..."

XXX

"Are we just going to ignore the White Mamba having a staring contest with an actual white mamba?" Forrest asked.

"Yes," Donald said as he gently wiped the blood from Jawbreaker's fur. "Kingsley, it's your turn to introduce your pets,"

"I have a lot," Kingsley pointed at the ceiling where a colony of bats were sleeping but for some reason weren't bothered at all by the commotion or the lights. "Their names are Donald II, Donald III, Donald IV, Donald V..." He went on to point at each bat as he listed their names.

Kingsley also had a komodo dragon named Donald Na Jr.