Kenny Ji's Fanfiction Corner (Kenny X Myles)

The Union had gathered once again, this time to watch the next episode of Myles Joo's Fanfiction Corner together. Donald had said that attendance was optional, but everyone still came because they weren't sure if it was actually optional, or if it was a test to see who was loyal. Either way, they weren't going to risk it.

"If anyone's hungry or thirsty, I also ordered food," Yeah, Donald was this happy that people attended and wanted to watch with him that he had ordered A LOT of food. There were your normal burgers and soda and there were also fancy foods like lobster and wine.

Kingsley stared at the buffet table. "Donald...how much did you spend with the Union credit card?"

"Don't worry about it," Donald patted his boyfriend's back. "Just eat, drink, and enjoy the livestream," 

Wolf had agreed to not hunt down Myles Joo since Donald threatened to beat the living daylights out of him if he dared to ruin his favorite internet show. So, he filled his plate with food, grabbed a bunch of beer, and glared at Grape the entire time.

XXX

"Greetings everyone, welcome back to another episode of my Fanfiction Corner!" Myles announced. "Today, I brought back Kenny Ji as a special guest once again,"

("Wait, Kenny was a guest on Myles' show?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, he was in episode one," Donald replied. "But don't watch that episode,"

"Why not?"

"Because I said so,")

-FUCK YEAH!

-KENNY!

-I LOVE YA KENNY!

"I love you guys too," Kenny smiled warmly. He was able to walk now, but he needed to use crutches. "I didn't realize I was this popular,"

"So, for today's livestream, I'm letting you guys send in your fanfiction for us to review," 

Immediately, the comments started flooding, but they were all submitting the same file.

-File Uploaded: [Oh My-My]

-File Uploaded: [Oh My-My]

-YASSS

-Read Oh My-My!

("What's Oh My-My?" Jimmy questioned.

Donald only responded with laughter. "I have no idea, but judging by the title it probably involves Myles,"

The Union still wasn't used to Donald laughing without the evilness in it. The fact that Donald had a genuine laughter of joy and amusement at something that did not involve anything illegal or violent was hard to wrap their heads around. It made Donald seem so...normal.)

"Alright, alright, I get the idea," Myles dowloaded the file. "This is apparently a popular fanfic since everyone wants us to read it, but I've never heard of it before. Oh hey, there's a cover pic,"

Kenny and Myles were both laying in the grass side by side, their hands entangled together. They were peacefully dozing off.

"It's a Kenny X Myles fanfic," Kenny said.

Myles silently stood up and left his apartment.

("HOW DARE SOMEONE MAKE A KENNY X MYLES FANFIC!?" Jake screeched. "NOBODY IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY BIG BRO!"