Donald the Wingman

Donald Na knew that [Your Name] had a crush on him. It was very obvious. Well, Donald didn't have any feelings for [Your Name], and outright rejected her. But [Your Name] didn't give up and outright asked Kingsley for help to make Donald fall in love with her. Like, Donald was literally standing right next to Kingsley when [Your Name] had asked that.

Kingsley agreed to help her, but Donald had recognized the sadness in his friend's eyes. He realized that Kingsley was in love with [Your Name]. Despite Kingsley's feelings, he genuinely tried to help get Donald to fall for [Your Name].

Of course that didn't work because Donald does not love [Your Name]. Instead, Donald decided to try to get Kingsley and [Your Name] together. His best friend was such a hard worker and deserved to have a love life.

So, Donald took advantage of [Your Name]'s infatuation with him. He asked favors from her such as scouting most romantic hotspots, restaurants with the best meals, places with the best sceneries, fun places to go to, best places in Yeongdeungpo to have a wedding at, and he also sent her to the movie theaters to see which movies were playing and if they were worth watching. He insisted on sending Kingsley together with her.

Donald's plan worked. I mean, of course it worked. He was Donald Na. His plans never failed. [Your Name] got over her obsession with Donald and fell in love with Kingsley as planned.