Masochist

"Wolf Keum!" Jake was furious at the purple haired teen. "You son of a bitch!"

"Female wolves are called she-wolves, not bitches," Wolf corrected like a smartass.

"You forced Grape to make out with you!" Jake showed the trending post on the Shuttle Patch. "Beating him up is one thing, but forcing him to make out with you? You've crossed the line, Wolf Keum!"

"I have to agree with Jake on this one," Donald spoke up. "You've gone too far this time, Wolf,"

"He was the one who kissed me," Wolf claimed.

"Oh, like we're supposed to believe that load of bullshit!" Forrest snapped. "Why would he fucking make out with you willingly when you've always beaten the shit out of him in middle school!?"

"It's because I'm always beating him up," Wolf rolled his eyes. "Sam enjoys it,"

"Are you saying that Sam Lee is a masochist?" Kingsley asked.

"Yep," Wolf took a sip of his coffee. His phone rang and he answered it. "Oh, hey Sam," He put the call on speakerphone so everyone could hear proof that his boyfriend was in the relationship willingly.

"Wolf, I just got my package. When the meeting's over, come over to my place,"

"Okay," Wolf agreed. "What's in the package?"

"A shock collar, a whip, handcuffs, rope, zip ties, ball gags..." Grape went on to list every single thing in the box that would be used for his masochistic fantasies. "So anyways, hurry up! That meeting's taking so long!"

"You called me in the middle of a meeting," Wolf pointed out. "And it literally just started. I put you on speakerphone by the way,"

"Okay. And?"

"You're not bothered by it?" 

"Nope,"

"They all thought I forced you into a relationship with me,"

"Hahahaha, fuck no! Hey bitches, I'm the one who asked Wolf out!"

"Are you drunk?" Jake asked.

"A little, why?"

"You technically also called Donald Na a bitch," Jake pointed out.

"Meh, I don't care. BYE FUCKERS!"

"Wolf...did you drug him?" Donald stared suspiciously at the purple haired teen. "We don't do drugs here. Did you drug him so he'd lie about being the one to initiate the relationship?"

"Technically, nicotine is a drug," Jake brought up. "And everyone here except for my friends, me, and Kingsley smoke,"

"I did not drug him!" 

Yeah...Grape's a masochist.