Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Kyles)

"Why are we filming this, Ken?" Myles asked. "Just...why? I don't want to film this,"

"Oh come on, it's not that bad," Kenny told him. "Besides, it's a very popular demand. You gotta give the viewers what they want,"

Myles sighed. "Welcome to another episode of Myles Joo's Fanfiction Corner,"

-Ahem

-It's KYLES JOI'S Fanfiction Corner

"Who the hell is Kyles Joi?" Myles asked.

"That's the ship name for you and Kenny," Donald told him.

Yeah...Myles was filming at Han River again where the rest of the Union had gathered. Kenny didn't want to stay cooped up in Myles' apartment and the viewers wanted Kenny to be the official co-host of the show.

"Today we will be reading Part II of..." Myles cringed. "Oh My-My. Ugh, who the hell wrote that?"

-I'll have you know that Oh My-My is an amazing fic that isn't like the porn you write. It has an actual plot with emotions and challenges while also having sexy scenes.

-Holy shit, it's the author of Oh My-My!

-Tell us what's gonna happen in Part III!

-That's a secret. You'l have to wait until I finish writing it 😜

Nobody except Kingsley noticed that Scorpion had been secretly on his phone, writing the comments. Scorpion of Hyeongshin High School was the author of Oh My-My. 

"Since you didn't read the first chapter, you'll have to read it now," Kenny opened up the first chapter. 

It was late at night, 11:15 PM to be exact. Kenny Ji was out on a night walk to exercise. His reoperation had been a success and after a lot of therapy, he had regained his ability to stand and walk, although he still wouldn't be able to run. He wouldn't be able to play soccer again.

His dreams of being a soccer star had been crushed just like his leg.

Even after he had been able to walk again, Jake still constantly hovered near him. He was overprotective and constantly worried that Kenny was going to overdo it. Fortunately, Kenny was finally able to convince Jake to let him have independence.

"Wow, that's harsh," Myles commented. 

"It's not entirely accurate since I still have to use crutches to walk," Kenny motioned to his crutches. "But Jake was overprotective for a while. I drugged him with sleeping pills so that I could go out without him constantly following me,"

-Kenny please don't cry!

-You'll be a great soccer player!

-Don't let your wounds hold you back!

Myles continued reading and when he got to the part where he and Kenny were making out, he inhaled deeply and sighed. "Why? Why the fuck would anyone write this shit?"

"Why the hell would you write stories about me and Sam fucking?" Wolf shot back.

"Wolf, did you write this piece of trash?" Myles aksed.

"Fuck no!" Wolf denied. "You think I got time to do all that crap? I have more important things to do. The only story on your Wattpad that's any good is the one where Sam dies since I like it when he dies. The rest of it was dumb as fuck though,"

Myles turned to Forrest and Grape. "Did you guys write Oh My-My?"

"No!" Both of them denied.

'Did no one from Hyeongshin notice that Scorpion is the author?' Kingsley thought. 'Donald hasn't even noticed. Am I the only one who knows?'

"Jake, did you write this abomination?" 

"Nobody is good enough for my big brother!" Jake snapped. "Even if I wanted to get back at you, I would never subject my bro to the horrors of being shipped with you!"

"Ugh, Changyeon is messaging me again with a new number," Kenny blocked him once more. "Jake, I'll send you Changyeon's address. Go get him to stop bothering me,"

"Sure thing Kenny!" Jake was released from his restraints and began to head in the direction of Changyeon's house.

"But..." Myles stared at Kenny with wide, glassy eyes. "Kennyeon Jee?"

"I broke up with all of Manwol," Kenny reminded. "And Changyeon hasn't apologized,"

-Changyeon: I'm sorry. I'm a changed man.

"You got one of your underlings to type that, didn't you?" Kenny knew that was out of character for his ex. "I got a song for you to listen to before Jake beats you up again,"

-Changyeon: A LOVE song?

Kenny smirked. "Sort of,"

-Changyeon: I don't understand English

"Oh right, you were always failing at English," Kenny recalled. "The song is called We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,"

-Changyeon: B-But...Kenny, baby! I miss you! I love you!

"We are never ever, ever getting back together," Kenny sang. "We are never ever, ever getting back together. You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me. But we are never ever, ever, ever getting back together. Like, ever,"

-Changyeon: Come on babe, you don't mean that

-Hahaha

-Kyles Joi > Kennyeon Jee

-Wait! Wait! What about Changyeon X Kenny X Myles?

"Nope, Changyeon gets nothing," Kenny refused.

"My OTP!" Myles fell to his knees. "My OTP just sank before my eyes!"

"It sank last year," Kenny reminded and patted Myles' back. "Actually, I'm sure a lot of your ships aren't even floating, My-My. Bemmy's not gonna sail since those two hate each other,"

"What's Bemmy?" Jimmy asked.

"Ben X Jimmy," Donald informed him.

"What the fuck!?"

"Okay, I'm gonna deny being at fault at all just because I smashed his head into the concrete," Donald told everyone. "He was like this even before his excommunication. Fanfiction was just a secret hobby of his,"

"Wam is definitely not gonna sail since Wolf would rather murder Grape," Kenny continued. "Grycewaldphen...don't let the White Mamba know about it. Also, Stephen's still in a coma. I think your only ship that's actually sailing is DonKi since those two are pretty much a married couple,"

"Engaged," Kingsley corrected. "We're getting married after we graduate high school,"

"Come on, My-My," Kenny said. "Let's continue reading this fic,"

"It's not like it can get any worse than it already is," Myles finished the first chapter.

"By the way, if you two did get together I would gladly pay for a night at a love hotel for you two," Donald spoke up. "Even multiple nights,"

"Never gonna happen," Myles began to read the next chapter and immediately turned red. "Oh god...this is very erotic..."

Scorpion was trying his best to hide his smile.

"And your Changyeon X Me fic wasn't?" Kenny pointed out. "I'm just saying that if you write erotic fanfiction about ships with real people, then don't be surprised if people do the same to you,"

I'll eventually write one with the Mokha Duo.