L'Oréal

Donald was going to show the Union a MeTube video about the upcoming redevelopment project. Of course, since it's the adpocalypse, there were two unskippable ads before the video could even start.

The ad started off with a woman with long, wavy, blonde hair walking forward with the wind blowing at her face.

The next scene was a man with long black hair and slate grey eyes with kenseikan in his hair leaning on a railing.

"When your hair is on," 

The screen showed close ups of beautiful hair. It then showed two women back to back before quickly shifting to a man with long white hair and golden eyes with two red markings on both cheeks turning towards the camera.

"You're on,"

"That's the power of beautiful hair," A teenage boy with long, straight, black hair and black eyes said to the camera. "Everyday,"

Kingsley immediately paused the video. "Dongha...isn't that you in this commercial?"

"Yep," Dongha nodded proudly. "People really like my hair so I kept getting offers for shampoo commercials. I was like, why not? So I did a couple gigs and surprisingly, they pay me more than what Dadnald pays me,"

"I had you join the Union based on your fighting skills, not for your hair," Donald flatly told him. "You could have an ugly ass haircut like Myles, but if your fighting skills meet my standards then I don't give a shit,"

"FUCK YOU!" Myles yelled from the ceiling vent.

"Wait, when did we get a ceiling vent?" Kingsley asked.

Donald's jealous of Dongha's pretty hair.

The other two dudes in the ad are Byakuya Kuchiki and Sesshomaru.