Walter Keum

"Hey Wolf," Jake brought up during a meet up between all school heads and the top members of each school. "When did you decide to become a good guy?"

"The fuck you talking about?"

"In the Shuttle Patch, there were sightings of you volunteering at animal shelters, donating blood to the blood bank, helping elderly people cross the road, picking up litter, getting cats down from trees, and all sorts of volunteer work," Jake listed. "Everyone was really shocked,"

"I did none of those things," Wolf hissed. "Why the fuck would I help other people?"

"Jake, you should use your brains sometimes," Kingsley added. "Wolf would never do good deeds,"

"But everyone on the Shuttle Patch is saying they all saw Wolf do these things!" Jake held up his phone and pointed to the forum. "See! There are even photos!"

"Jake, I told you that they could just be photoshopped," Dean shook his head. "Man, why are you even bringing them up during this large meet up? I thought you wanted to get this over with as fast as possible,"

Grape grabbed Jake's phone and looked through the photos. "That's not Wolf. That's Walter,"

"Who?" Even Donald was curious as to who this guy that resembled Wolf was.

"Walter Keum," Grape answered. "Wolf's identical twin brother and my boyfriend,"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?"

"Grape, how the hell could you date someone who looks exactly like Wolf Keum!?" Forrest exclaimed.

"I date people for their personality, not their looks," Grape claimed. "Also, Walter's kind and caring unlike Wolf who wants to beat me up at any given chance,"

"Why don't you call him here?" Donald suggested. "I never knew Wolf had a twin brother,"

Grape sent a quick text and immediately received a reply. "He said he'll be here in ten minutes,"

XXX

Ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Grape happily opened it and his face lit up. "Walter!" He hugged the other teen tightly.

Walter Keum looked identical to Wolf Keum, except he was an inch or two taller and he didn't wear any glasses. 

"Hi Sam," His voice was soft and gentle, like a baby's lullaby. It was the complete opposite of Wolf's deep and rough voice. 

"Walter," Wolf addressed his twin brother. "It's been a while,"

"Yeah, I moved away in middle school," Walter recalled. "How have you been, Wallace?" 

"Wolf," He snarled. "My name's Wolf now, not Wallace,"

"Dad let you legally change your name to that of an animal?" Walter inquired. "But I guess if you're happy, I'll call you Wolf from now on. How have you been?"

"Did you know that he beat Grape up in middle school multiple times?" Forrest demanded. 'If this fucker knew about Wolf hurting Grape and did nothing...'

Walter furrowed his brows. "What?"

"Forrest!" Grape tried to stop him.

"He traumatized Grape!" Forrest snapped, going into protective father mode. "He even beat Grape up with a fucking wooden beam!"

"Sam, is this true?" Walter asked gently. "Did Wolf really beat you up? Is that why you never wanted to do video calls? You didn't want me to see your wounds?"

"I'm fine," Sam lied. "It wasn't that bad,"

"You were sent to the ER," Robin pointed out. 

"I see," Walter brought Grape into a hug. "You didn't want me to get into a fight with my brother, right? Since I value family, and my parents just got divorced, you didn't want me to argue with my brother,"

"Yeah..." Grape admitted.

"Thank you for your concern," Walter suddenly grabbed Wolf and literally threw him out of the window.

They were on the eighth floor.

"But Sam, since we're going to be married after high school, you're my family too," Walter still spoke in such an innocent and gentle tone that the Union found it unnerving.

Well, Donald was the only one unaffected. In fact, he grinned and walked up to Walter. He offered a handshake. "Hello, I'm Donald Na. Would you like to become the new head of Ganghak High School?"

The reason why Sam calls himself Grape is because that's Walter's favorite flavor.

If you're interested in reading the extended versions of the stories showcased in Myles Joo's Fanfiction Corner then you can read them at Myles_Joo. The stories aren't complete though but will be updated as each part is finished.