Snippets Part II

Grape's Obsession

One might think that since Sam Lee had decided to go by the nickname "Grape," he'd be obsessed with grapes and grape flavored foods and beverages. But nope, those people were wrong. 

This motherfucker had an unhealthy obsession with Wolf Keum. Yes, you read that right. Grape was obsessed with the same bastard who bullied him in middle school.

"I'm the only one who can have Wolf's attention," Grape told himself as he stared at the multitude of photos he had taken of Wolf without his knowledge or consent. "He belongs to me!"

Forrest and Robin had came over to Grape's house for a group project. The two taller teens shared a concern look. They were definitely going to drag Grape to therapy.

Wolf Sings

Wolf Keum had a secret: he sang covers of anime openings and endings. He never told anyone because one, Jake would drag him into his otaku fan club. And two, he had a reputation to keep up.

He sat at his piano in front of the camera with a hoodie, mask, and sunglasses on. He took a deep breath and began playing and singing "Wild Side."

When he came to the last two verses, he was much more enthusiastic. Those were his favorite parts of the song.

"It's a wonderful life. Please, could you kiss my name? When the music's over, turn off the light. It was such a sweet time. Could you pray for me, my friend? It's starting over time,"

"Taking over the night, taking over blue time. If you heard that screaming, shout in your mind. Taking over the shine, taking over the shooting star. All I was talking about was music, and that's called jazz!"

He ended the recording and posted it on MeTube...without realizing that he was using his school email and his display name was automatically his own name.

XXX

At the meeting the next day, Jake was grinning at him. Wolf glared. "What the fuck do you want?"

"You sing covers of anime songs!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Wolf denied.

"You posted a cover of you singing Wild Side on MeTube," Kingsley told him. 

"In addition to managing the companies in your territory," Donald said. "You'll be singing for the Union's MeTube channel,"

"When did we even get a MeTube channel!?"

"Five minutes ago," Donald answered. "And before you think about refusing, might I remind you that Ganghak damaged the Union's reputation?"

Well, there goes Wolf's reputation. 

"I got so much to talk to you about anime after this meeting!"

And Jake had forced him into his anime fan club.

Grape got hit in the head one too many times so he's no longer stable. Actually, he probably wasn't mentally stable to begin with.