Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Kenny Loves Making People Cry)

"Hey everyone, welcome to another episode of My—"

-KYLES JOI

"Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner..." Myles was alone in his apartment living room. "Kenny's not here today since he's on a family trip," 'At least that also means Jake won't be trying to kill me,'

-Awww

-I miss Kenny already

-Changyeon: Kenny's hot

-🦂: BITCH YOU BETTER NOT GET IN THE WAY OF KYLES!

-Changyeon: Kennyeon came first!

-🦂: Kennyeon is old news! It's the age of Kyles now!

Myles stared at the comment section. 'I wonder who 🦂 is. All I know is that he's the author of Oh My-My and the original New Moon,'

Bitch, that's literally a scorpion emoji. How do you not realize that it's Scorpion?

"Since Kenny's not here, I decided to review two stories he wrote," Myles announced. "The first story is an alternate version of New Moon. I'll put the link in the comment section so you can read along,"

www.wattpad.com/1100368929-myles-joo%27s-fanfiction-corner-new-moon-even-more

"🦂 wrote the original New Moon which was so fucking angsty so I wrote my own version with a happier ending. Now let's read Kenny's version,"

"I think that should be enough of a lesson for Kenny to understand that leaving Manwol was a bad choice," Changyeon crouched down and gently tapped Kenny's face. "Kenny, you still conscious?"

Kenny didn't answer. 

"Huh, it's no surprise that you're unconscious," Changyeon noticed how much the blood around Kenny had pooled.

"Oh fuck no!" Myles exclaimed. "No! No! No!"

-What happened?

-Is Kenny in a coma?

"Worse!" Myles cried. "Kenny...H-He died in this fic!"

-WHAT!?

-WHY!?

"A-And it's also still an Mpreg fic!" Myles sobbed. "And Kenny's daughter still died too!"

-😢

-😭

-😔

"Holy shit!" Myles became horrified when he read the last three paragraphs. "If you thought Jake Ji was scary in real life, he's even more terrifying in this fic. Dean Kwan's also terrifying,"

-What did he do!?

"He and Dean murdered every single member of Manwol, decapitated them, and stuck their heads on sticks!" Myles exited out of that story. 

-Jake the Dog: That sounds awesome

-Jake the Dog: The dead Manwol part, not the dead Kenny and Kenny's daughter part

"Let's...uh...let's go to Kenny's other story. It surely can't be as horrifying as New Moon,"

https://www.wattpad.com/1109029686-myles-joo%27s-fanfiction-corner-toxic

"I guess this fic is titled after Britney Spears' song Toxic since the video is attached?" 

With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride

'I need to stop doing this,' Kenny thought as he untangled himself from the mess of limbs in the bed. 'This isn't healthy at all,'

You're toxic, I'm slippin' under

"Kenny..." One of the Manwol members wrapped an arm around the orange haired teen and pulled him closer. "Stay,"

"Yes! Kenny wrote a Kenny X Manwol fic!" Myles cheered. 

-DNa: Wait, he actually did?

-Changyeon: YES! KENNY WANTS TO GET BACK TOGETHER!

-🦂: NO! MY OTP IS KYLES JOI NOT KENNYEON JEE!

-Changyeon: In yo face bitch!

-DNa: I know a ship that'll piss both of you off

-DNa: Changyeon X 🦂

-🦂: NO!

-Changyeon: Bitch, gtfo!

-DNa: I like messing with people 🙂

"AHHHHH!" Myles screamed once he read the entire fic. "NO!"

-What's wrong?

-Did Kenny die again?

"At the end of the fic..." Myles cried. "Kenny broke up with Manwol!" He curled up on his couch. "Why, Kenny? Why do you write these types of fics?"

-Kenny the Human: Because I love making people cry

-Kenny the Human: I get my daily salt intake from people's tears

-Changyeon: That's hot

-Changyeon: It's also why I fell in love with you

-Kenny the Human: Back off bitch

-Kenny the Human: If you loved me, you wouldn't have hurt me

-Changyeon: I said sorry!

-Kenny the Human: Go drown in a river of your own tears

-DNa: Woah, Kenny your behavior is unexpected

-Kenny the Human: I'm literally a founding member of Manwol

-Kenny the Human: I'm not 100% good in terms of personality since I've willingly beaten people up before

-Kenny the Human: But in bed, I'm 100% great

-Changyeon: KENNY PLEASE COME BACK

-Kenny the Human: And I'm blocking you again

-Kenny the Human: Seriously, you got way too many accounts

If you want to read New Moon (EVEN MORE ANGST) and Toxic then head over to my alt account Myles_Joo